Western blotting, being the gold standard and confirmatory test for HIV diagnosis, is gaining traction around the world. As the increase in applications in diverse fields such as agriculture, diagnostics, life science research, to name a few, tends to persist, manufacturers operating in this industry are getting more inclined to bring in wider variety of products. The updated edition of Future Market Insights’ study tracks growth in over 20+ markets, covering the regulatory framework as well as strategies of leading players.
Rise in prevalence of AIDS coupled with the increase in research & development (R&D) activities in proteomics field continues to drive adoption of western blotting industry. According to the report titled “Global HIV & AIDS Statistics- 2020 Fact Sheet” published by the UNAIDS Organization, 38 million people globally were living with HIV in 2019, while 75.7 million people have become infected with HIV since the start of the epidemic (end 2019). These data represent the unlimited opportunities awaiting for suppliers and manufacturers in western blotting industry.
According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the global western blotting market is expected to expand at close to 6.0% CAGR during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Key Takeaways from Study
- Electrophoresis blotting systems remain the preferred product type
- Surge in demand from pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors to fuel sales of western blotting products
- Growing application in scientific research to favor stakeholders in western blotting industry
- US will remain the most lucrative market for western blotting globally
- Germany to maintain the lead in the world’s second largest western blotting market Europe
- Asia-Pacific to witness the fastest growth rate, while being led by China, India, and Japan
- The United Kingdom, France, Canada, Italy, and a few other countries remain lucrative for western blotting product manufactures
Request Sample Copy of Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1050
What are the Key Challenges Faced by Western Blotting Product Manufacturers?
Despite being highly required in molecular biology field and various other biotechnological research activities, western blotting products require complex life cycle during development phase. Also, manufacturing process of highly sought-after western blotting products such as automated dry blotting systems, chromogenic reagent kits, to name a few, requires costly laboratory set up, sufficient knowledge, and experts’ handling. These factors often work as constraints for small to medium manufacturing hubs and biotechnology institutes.
Also, the COVID-19 pandemic put a standstill to manufacturing of western blotting products due to scarcity of raw materials and labors during the long lock down period. Decline in key end-use industries such as scientific research, food & beverages, to name few, has further slowed down the growth of suppliers in the industry.
However, the potential of the western blotting industry is much higher than a few restraints, and manufacturers are giving best of their efforts to fully utilize the upcoming opportunities.
Western Blotting Market – Competitive Landscape
While the global western blotting industry is thriving on the top companies, the competition is getting stricter with each passing year. In order to secure their positions in the cut-throat competition, key Western Blotting Market. players are focusing on launching wider variety of products. For instance,
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. launched its new range of western blotting products such as Trans-Blot Turbo Transfer System, Immun-Blot PVDF Membrane, and others during the last 5 years from 2015 to 2020
- LI-COR, Inc. launched its new range of LI-COR Quantitative Western Blotting Solutions in 2020
Major key players providing western Market are-
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Hofmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Danaher Corporation (Lumigen, Inc.)
- EMD Millipore Corporation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- LI-COR, Inc.
- Bio-Techne Corporation (ProteinSimple Inc.)
- Advansta, Inc.
The list is not exhaustive, and only for representational purposes. Full competitive intelligence with SWOT analysis available in the report
Ask from the Market Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1050
Western Blotting Market – Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which are the top companies operating in the Western Blotting Market?Some of the top companies providing western blotting solutions are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., GE Healthcare, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., and LI-COR, Inc.
- Which are some of the lucrative markets for western blotting?The United States, The United Kingdom, Germany, China, India, Japan, and a few others are lucrative markets for western blotting, and are expected to dominate throughout the forecast period.
- Which is a highly sought-after product type for western blotting?Presently, electrophoresis blotting systems are the mostly sought-after in terms of product type, and are expected to keep leading over the forecast period as well.
- Which are some key applications of western blotting?Presently, research, diagnostic, and agricultural applications are key areas, while with advancements in the medical industry, manufacturers are subject to witness higher demand from these segments over the coming years.
Western Blotting Market Segmentation by Category
- Electrophoresis Blotting Systems
- Automated Dry Blotting Systems
- Semi-Dry Blotting Systems
- Traditional Wet Transfer Blotting Systems
- Reagent Kits
- Chromogenic Reagent Kits
- Chemiluminescent Reagent Kits
- Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) Substrate
- Alkaline Phosphatase (AP) Substrate
- Fluorescent Reagents
- Primary Antibody
- Secondary Antibody
- Buffer Kits
- Food & Beverages
- Other Applications
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Institutions
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1050
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com