Cost, performance, and reliability of equipment remain the top 3 expectations of fiber optic test equipment buyers, according to a survey conducted by Future Market Insights. The survey is part of the report that global fiber optic test equipment revenues to grow at 6.8% CAGR through 2030.
Fiber optic cables have become the heart of modern-day data telecom network infrastructure. Technologies are playing key role in several businesses today, as majority of end users accent for more secured, faster, and larger communication system for network operations.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3330
Fiber optics is leveraged on significant scales by various industries, and holds great potential going forward. As these network technologies continue to spread and user load continues to surge, development of standardized fiber optic test equipment has become increasingly crucial.
- Adoption of optical spectrum analyzers and remote fiber test systems to surge
- Stakeholders will continue to invest in handheld/portable equipment over the following decade
- Sales to network equipment manufacturers and data centers will remain critical
- US and Europe will remain lucrative, but opportunities in East Asian countries will be a key highlight
COVID-19 Impact on Fiber Optic Test Equipment Market
As majority of people are working from home and connecting with their acquaintances online to avoid COVID-19 contagion, the connected ecosystem offered by telecommunication industry is highly beneficial. Surging need to connect remotely with colleagues and companions has shored up network traffic.
This rapid transition has highlighted the importance to establish resilient infrastructure networks during and after the COVID-19 chapter that can overcome crisis-led demand upsurges as well as potential disasters – thus, accenting for fiber optic cables.
In addition, companies are co-deploying fiber optic cables along other passive infrastructure networks such as roads, highways, railways, and power networks. Such activities are setting the stage for fiber optic test equipment market.
“As innovation in automated, multi-functional and cloud-centric equipment becomes palpable, optical communication technology that cable operators are equipped with is expected to see paradigm shifts in coming years. While certain testing procedures will regain their significance in fiber optic test equipment market, the way they are performed and their specific measurement areas are poised to undergo transformations,” says analyst at FMI.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3330
The global market for fiber optic test equipment is moderately consolidated, as such, leading players are honing in on strategic mergers & acquisitions (M&A) to maintain their predominance in global landscape.
- EXFO Inc. has taken over Astellia – which provides subscriber and network intelligence. With this acquisition, EXFO Inc. is looking to offer comprehensive fiber optic tester tools and network intelligence solutions to customers
- Element Materials Technology has acquired PCTEST Engineering Laboratory Inc. with an aim to strengthen its position in testing and certification services domain in connected technologies industry
- Corning has acquired all communication markets division of 3M Company in order to extend its reach to key growth regions, globally, and penetrate into in-building network market.
- Viavi Solutions has collaborated with Ingram Micro (US) to distribute VIAVI test equipment in the US that are utilized for cable and fiber networks, and performance management solutions for business network infrastructure.
To Know More Fiber Optic Test Equipment Market:
A new market research report published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the global fiber optic test equipment market report offers comprehensive insights into the market demand trends and analysis of opportunities over the forecast period, 2020-2030. The report examines the fiber optic test equipment market through four different segments –equipment type, components, end use and region. The fiber optic test equipment market report also provides extensive assessment of pricing by different key market dynamics, life cycle analysis, and technologies that are being deployed in the manufacturing of fiber optic test equipment and product adoption across several end-use industries.
- Optical Light Sources
- Optical Power & Loss Meters
- Remote Fiber Test Systems
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometers
- Optical Spectrum Analyzers
- Other Test Equipment
- Telecommunication Service Providers
- Network Equipment Manufacturers
- Data Centers
- Cable Operator
- Educational & Research Institutes
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia Pacific
- East Asia
Direct Purchase of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/3330
Fiber Optic Test Equipment Market Outlook and Key Findings
- Sales of fiber optic test equipment to reach around US$ 1.5 Bn in 2030
- Optical time domain reflectometers (OTDR) to remain preferred equipment, given high demand for tier-2 certification criteria and rising spending on 4G/5G deployment
- Increasing data usage rate coupled with network bandwidth expansion primary factors for use of fiber optic test equipment
- Telecommunication service providers to remain primary end user through 2030
- East Asia to outpace North America during the course of the forecast period
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org