Advanced imaging systems are becoming the crux of all intricate medical procedures, especially for methods that treat ailments of sensitive body parts & organs. Widefield imaging systems are known to play a similar role in treatment of various eye disorders and diseases. One wrong touch to the naked eye can, not only irk the patient, but also give rise to tremendous physical discomfort and lead to undue exposure to infectious diseases. Medical professionals, hence, are promoting the use of widefield imaging technologies for assisting the imaging purposes in treatment of ocular oncology, diabetic retinopathy and other retinal diseases. A recent study conducted by Future Market Insights illustrates that diabetic retinopathy accounted for over one-third of global widefield imaging systems revenues in 2016.
According to Future Market Insights –
- The global market for widefield imaging systems, which is presently valued at US$ 385.8 million, will soar at 8% CAGR and bring in revenues worth US$ 834.5 million by the end of 2026.
- Diabetic Retinopathy will account for over US$ 320 million revenues by 2026-end, procuring nearly 40% of the global market value.
- Demand for widefield imaging systems will be high for treatment of glaucoma, registering an increment at 9.2% CAGR.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1732
Apropos the report titled “Widefield Imaging System Market: Global Industry Study and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026,” North America is projected to account for more than 40% of global revenues throughout the forecast period. Sales of widefield imaging systems in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will surpass US$ 130 million by 2026-end. Latin America and the Middle East & Africa (MEA) regions are likely to exhibit sluggish growth, compared to Western Europe and Eastern Europe’s widefield imaging system market. Meanwhile, Japan’s widefield imaging systems sales will surpass US$ 65 million revenues by the end of forecast period.
Wide Field Imaging Systems Market
European medical device manufacturers are observed to play key role in the global widefield imaging system market. Some of the leading manufacturers of widefield imaging systems include Centervue SpA (Italy), Optos plc, Carl Zeiss Meditec (Germany) and Heidelberg Engineering GmbH (Germany). US-based companies Visunex Medical Systems, Inc. and Clarity Medical Systems, Inc. are also observed as key players in the global market for widefield imaging systems.
Highlights of the research on global widefield imaging system market include:
- Hospitals will remain the largest end-user of widefield imaging systems, accounting for global revenues worth over US$ 300 million by 2026-end
- Throughout the forecast period, demand for standalone widefield imaging systems will remain higher. Although, portable modality of using widefield imaging systems will gain traction.
- While sales of instruments will remain higher compared to software used in widefield imaging systems, data analysis & interpretation software are likely to witness higher demand over the forecast period
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1732
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com