Water quality testing equipment sales roughly equated US$ 3.4 Bn in 2018. According to a new analytical study of Future Market Insights (FMI), sales of water quality testing equipment will surge at a healthy CAGR of more than 5.5% during the projection period, 2018-2027.
Moreover, the adverse impact of pollution on the ecosystem has forced the general population from developing and underdeveloped countries to turn towards available and accessible water resources, such as groundwater and lakes, to quench their thirst.
The need for water with specific properties for certain applications, such as agriculture, washing, transportation, chemical reactions, heat exchange, recreation, water industry, industrial applications, food processing, and medical applications among others is also expected to contribute to the growth of the water quality testing equipment market.
For more insights into the market, request a sample of this report@https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8372
Water quality testing equipment plays a vital role in environmental monitoring and can enable specialists to foresee and gain from the natural processes in the environment and determine the human effects on an ecosystem. The quality of water changes drastically with changes in the topography, region, and environments, which creates the need for water quality testing equipment to ensure that it is safe for consumption or utilization.
Numerous factors, such as pollution, contamination due to harmful chemicals & metals, and contamination, hamper the usability of water for drinking, processing, and agriculture applications, among others. As a result, the demand for water quality testing equipment is constantly increasing for testing physical, chemical, as well as biological parameters.
Almost all the countries of the world have defined policies and have published their standards and regulations for ensuring the quality of water which ultimately boosts the growth of water quality testing equipment. These factors are driving the growth of water quality testing equipment.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-8372
On the basis of application
On the basis of device type
- stationery or bench-top
On the basis of test type
- pH test
- dissolved oxygen test
- conductivity test
- turbidity test
- TDC tests
Buy Complete Report @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/8372
Table Of Content
1. Global Water Quality Test Equipment Market – Executive Summary
2. Global Water Quality Test Equipment Market Overview
3. Global Water Quality Test Equipment Market Analysis and Forecast 2013-2027
4. North America Water Quality Test Equipment Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
5. Latin America Water Quality Test Equipment Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
6. Europe Water Quality Test Equipment Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
7. Japan Water Quality Test Equipment Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
8. APEJ Water Quality Test Equipment Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
9. MEA Water Quality Test Equipment Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
10. Global Water Quality Test Equipment Market Company Share, Competition Landscape and Company Profiles
11. Research Methodology
12. Secondary and Primary Sources
13. Assumptions and Acronyms