The global water electrolysis machine market has been impacted marginally by the coronavirus pandemic. As per a new report by Future Market Insights (FMI), the industry surpassed US$ 10.6 billion in 2019 and is estimated to reflect a healthy 7.6% CAGR through 2030. Innovations in crude oil processing applications will support developments in the market.
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12823
Despite the steady rise of the water electrolysis machine market, prohibitive capital costs and high levels of electricity consumption restrain market growth.
Key Takeaways from Water Electrolysis Machine Market
- The size of the water electrolysis machines market is estimated to surpass US$ 10.2 Bn by the end of 2020, with renewable energy and chemical applications being the driving factors behind the industry.
- Alkaline water electrolysis machines will witness high demand, while PEM options are also likely to reflect steady growth on the back of higher efficacy in electrolysis processes.
- 500 to 2000 L/Hr offerings in the water electrolysis machines market reflect relatively higher demand, owing to reduced risk of hydrogen crossovers.
- East Asia is a prominent regional market reflecting relatively faster growth in adoption rates owing to major scope for industrial applications in China and Japan.
- Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-12823
COVID-19 Impact on Water Electrolysis Machine Market
The growth of the water electrolysis machine market is expected to be marginally slower that previous years owing to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Restrictions on transportation, logistics, and trade have disrupted supply chains for raw materials and components essential for the functioning o the water electrolysis machines.
Restrictions on non-essential commodities also hurt market growth. The market is likely to start recovery towards the end of 2020. The focus on research activities and product development are likely to aid market players in leveraging growth opportunities in the post pandemic era.
Who is Winning?
The market study by Future Market Insights has provided in-depth details on major business strategies that play influencing roles in the water electrolysis machine market. Major players in the industry have been focused on strategic acquisitions and collaborations, in addition to the consolidation of market presence through product development endeavors.
Air Products & Chemicals Inc., Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corp., Nel ASA, Thyssenkrupp Uhde Chlorine Engineers GmbH, AREVA H2Gen, Teledyne Technologies Inc., Asahi Kasei Corp., Kobelco Eco-Solutions Co. Ltd., C&E Environmental Technology Co. Ltd. are major companies operating in the water electrolysis machine market.
- Proton Exchange Membrane
- Alkaline Water Electrolysis
- Below 5 MW
- 5-10 MW
- Above 10 MW
- Below 500 L/Hr
- 500 – 2000 L/Hr
- Above 2000 L/Hr
- Power Plants
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- Steel Plants
- North America (US, Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, UK, Russia, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- South Asia & Pacific (India, ASEAN, Oceania, Rest of South Asia & Pacific)
- East Asia (China, Japan, and South Korea)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12823
A recent market study published by FMI on the Water Electrolysis Machine Market includes global industry analysis for 2015-2019 & opportunity assessment for 2020-2030, and delivers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting thorough research on the historical and current growth parameters of the Water Electrolysis Machine Market, the growth prospects of the market are obtained with maximum precision.