Stilbeneisa low molecular weight organic compound discovered by French chemist Auguste Laurent in 1843. The name stilbene was derived from a Greek word called as ‘stilbos’, which means ‘shining’.The compoundis widely used in the manufacture of industrial dyes, optical brightners, phosphor (luminescence), and many other products.
Some of the derivatives of the compound have estrogenic activity which can be utilized for the synthesis of non-steroidal synthetic estrogen. Certain derivatives of the compound can be used in the production of medicine to lower blood sugar level and to control fat and cholesterol level in blood. The compound exists in two possible isomers one is cis-stilbene and another one is trans-stilbene, of which cis-isomer of the compound is less stable due to steric hindrance.
Several derivatives like stilbenoids are naturally present in plants. However, there are various methods by which the compound can be synthesized, some of the prominent methods are by reduction of benzoin using zinc amalgam, by reacting iodobenzene and styrene in the presence of Palladium. If UV light is applied, trans-cis isomerization can be observed in the case of stilbene.
To Get a Sample Copy of the Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13080
What are the Growth Factors for Global Stilbene Market and the Challenges faced by the Stilbene Market Participants:
With the increasing demand for the use of dyes in the textile and paint industries, the stilbene market growth is expected to be benefited from the growth potential, as the compoundis used extensively for the production of dyes. Further, consumption of this compound is also projected to gain from rising demand of optical brighteners from the various end use industries such as textiles, paints and coatings, paper and printingduring the assessment period.
Apart from industrial chemicals, scintillator industry is also recognized as an end use industry to augment the growth of stilbene market, as trans-isomer of the compound can be used as fluorescence material in scintillator. Moreover, the growing research in the medical field for controlling the blood sugar level, cholesterol level and level of fats is anticipated to commercialize the use of stilbene in the medical field which will benefit its market in the coming years.
The regional government norms and safety standards rules and regulations related with the hazard generated from synthesizing, utilizing and transporting a chemical is also applicable in the case of stilbene, where its controlled formulation and usage may prevent the overall rate of consumption. Besides, the availability of substitutes such asDiphenyl Pyrazoline,may restrict market of the compoundin applications such as optical brighteners.
- Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-13080
Briefly explain how Covid-19 Pandemic has impacted the Global Market of Stilbene
With the onset of the covid-19 pandemic and resultant severe lockdowns across the globe, industrial activity has been affected to a significant extent,owing to supply chain disruptions and demand slowdown. The same isalso true for the stilbene market, where decrease in the production of optical brighteners, dyes and fluorescence in the first few quarters of 2020 have impacted the market growth of the compound to a great extent. However, with the initiatives taken by the respectivecountries to revive the economic growth and improve performance of the industrial economy, the stilbene market is expected to achieve the desirable growth in the upcoming quarters.
Provide a list of the Key Market Participants in the Global Market of Stilbene:
List of some of the key participants in the global market of stilbene, identified across the value chain include:
- Huntsman International LLC.
- Milliken & Company
- BASF SE
- Rudolf GmbH
- Aron Universal Limited
- Zhejiang TransfarWhyyon Chemical Co., Ltd
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Paramount Minerals and Chemicals Limited
- Blankophor GmbH& Co. KG
- Kolorjet Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Meghmani Organics Ltd.
- Chemwill Asia Co., Ltd
- Simpson Pharma Limited
Analyst View point Regarding the Global Stilbene Market:
Stilbene market is projected to witness a significant growth rate during the forecast period owing to its use in the production of optical brighteners and dyes, as a luminescence or phosphor and further in scintillator. Moreover, the commercialization of the use of its derivatives for the manufacturing of drugs to treat the blood sugar level and cholesterol level and also the production of non-steroidal synthetic estrogen will benefit the global market of stilbene to a considerable extent in the coming years.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Stilbene Market Segments
- Stilbene Market Dynamics
- Stilbene Market Size
- Market Adoption rate of Stilbene
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in the StilbeneMarket
- Competition & Companies Involved in Stilbene
- New Technology for Stilbene
- Value Chain of the StilbeneMarket
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Turkey)
- South Asia (India and ASEAN countries)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Stilbene market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on Stilbene market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of Stilbenemarket
- Changing market dynamics in the Stilbene industry
- In-depth Stilbenemarket segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Stilbenemarket size in terms of value and volume
- Recent industry trends and developments in the global Stilbenemarket
- Competitive landscape in the market of stilbene
- Strategies of key players and products offered in the global Stilbenemarket
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Stilbenemarket performance
- Must-have information for market players in Stilbenemarket to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NOTE – All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of the company.
Globally, the diverse market of Stilbene can be segmented on the basis of type and by applications
- E-stilbene (trans-stilbene)
- Z-stilbene (cis-stilbene)
- Dye and Dye lasers
- Optical brighteners
- Photo bleachers