Future Market Insights, Dubai: ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights’ projects the global sleep apnea diagnostic systems market valuation to reach US$ 5.4 Bn over the forecast period of 2021 and 2031.
Growing demand for advanced polysomnography (PSG) devices within sleep centers & clinics and hospitals is accelerating sleep apnea diagnostic systems sales across the globe.
Demand for sleep apnea diagnostic systems is rising extensively in emerging economies as there is a large pool of undiagnosed and untreated sleep apnea patients.
Increasing application within sleep centers & clinics and at homecare settings for in-lab testing is expected to spur the sales during the assessment period.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-777
As per the FMI’s analysis, due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the global sleep apnea diagnostic systems market registered spike in demand as the number of patients with depression and mental health issues spurred during 2020-2021.
Increasing funding by governments and initiatives undertaken to create awareness about sleep disorders have encouraged manufacturers to increase the research & development activities. This also has encouraged the development of advanced PSG devices and wearable sleep apnea diagnostic systems.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Sleep apnea diagnostic systems Market Study
- By end-user, sleep centers and clinics are expected to be the primary end-user in sleep apnea diagnostic systems market
- Hospitals and homecare settings are expected to exhibit robust growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for devices at home-care settings
- In terms of product, polysomnography (PSG) devices are expected to be the most preferred devices
- The U.S. will be the most lucrative market owing to the rising prevalence of sleep apnea and other lifestyle disorders
- China and India will spearhead the growth of East & South Asia backed by the adoption of advanced PSG devices across the region
- Brazil is expected to have incremental growth opportunities owing to the large pool of untreated and undiagnosed cases of sleep apnea
Who is Winning?
Koninklijke Philips N.V., Becton, Dickinson, and Company, Braeden Medical Corporation, Advanced Brain Monitoring Inc., SOMNO medics GmbH, ResMed Inc., BMC Medical Co. Ltd., Natus Medical Incorporated, MGC Diagnostic Corporation, and Cleveland Medical Devices Inc. among others are some prominent players operating in the Sleep apnea diagnostic systems market.
As per the FMI’s analysis, Koninklijke Philips N.V., and ResMed Inc. are identified as leading players in the sleep apnea diagnostic systems market. These manufacturers are focusing on product innovation and new launches to maintain their leading position.
Collaborations with hospitals and sleep centers & clinics is the core strategy to strengthen their distribution networks. Key players are also focusing on other strategies such as mergers and product introductions to increase their sales.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-777
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com