The global respiratory pathogen testing kits market was valued at US$2.49 Bn in 2019 up by 5% over 2018. As per study conducted by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will witness a substantial CAGR of 6.5% between 2020 and 2030. The report states that the prevalence of microbial infections in the form of common cold, pneumonia, tuberculosis, influenza, bronchitis, and the latest – Covid-19 is driving the manufacturers towards increased production of respiratory pathogen testing kits. The global conglomerates are entering into partnership with local players to suffice the increasing demand for these kits.
This report encloses in-depth insights into the respiratory pathogen testing kits market. A few of them are:
- The market is estimated to reach US$ 2.65 Bn by the end of 2020.
- Numerous companies are opting for strategic expansion in Asia Pacific due to the ever-increasing incidences of pathogen-centric diseases (more so due to population density in Asia Pacific). Some of them are also tying up with local players to address the increasing demand and provide affordable kits.
- Extensive research being funded by governments/government agencies is contributing to the growth of market and this trend is expected to continue in the forecast period as well.
“Emerging markets such as India, China are in growth phase as the key players in the region are focusing to develop more and new respiratory pathogen testing kits. Latin America and MEA will be following APAC region, entering in the growth phase” says the FMI Analyst.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10542
Outbreak of Covid-19 To Spur the Demand for Respiratory Pathogen Testing Kits
The existing medical conditions impelling the respiratory pathogen testing kits market include bronchitis, pneumonia, TB, influenza, common cold, and tonsillitis. The outbreak of Covid-19 has bolstered the market as the number of cases are rising every single day at an alarming rate. To employ corrective measures within the stipulated timeframe; it’s imperative to have respiratory pathogen testing kits in place. Flagship companies along with government bodies are coming together to keep pace with regards to these kits availability.
On the other hand, certain high-risk professions like coal mines are subject to safety guidelines by their respective governments. These workers, over the period of time, encounter COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) as they unknowingly inhale silica dust (abreast with bacteria). The governments mandate regular health check-ups of these workers. As such, these workplaces do make use of respiratory pathogen testing kits for reporting the HQ (health quotient) of the workers. This consistent demand is likely to hold the flag high for respiratory pathogen testing kits market.
Who Is In Win-Win Situation?
The key respiratory pathogen testing market players covered by FMI include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Abbott Laboratories, Danaher Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Mobidiag, iGenetic Diagnostics, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., etc. They are focusing on devising innovative products with competitive pricing, thus expecting to account for maximum market share. The other measures include collaborating with regional market players in the Asia Pacific region in order to expand their clientele and grab respiratory pathogen testing kits market share in emerging economies.
Heavily investing in research to expand product portfolio and market presence globally, especially to cater to the needs of end users, consolidating their positions through mergers, acquisitions, and new product launches is also on the anvil.
Know More About Inclusions In FMI’s Report
Future Market Insights, through its latest offering, brings wide-spread analysis at global, regional, and country levels. Historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics (2020-2030) are presented. The global respiratory pathogen testing kits market covers every aspect of the respiratory pathogen testing kits market and tables a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compeling insights on respiratory pathogen testing kits market on basis of product type (RT-PCR Kits, DFA Kits, ELISA Kits and Others), by infections/symptoms (Enterovirus Infection, Human Corona Virus Infection, Influenza Virus Infection, Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection, Rhinovirus Infection, Pneumonia and others), by Technology (Nucleic acid amplification, Immunoassay and others) and End User (Diagnostic Centers, Hospitals and specialty clinics) across seven major regions.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
2.3. Inclusions and Exclusions
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Product Development Trends
- Key Success Factors
4.1. New Product Launches
4.2. Key Strategies Followed By Manufacturers
4.3. Pipeline Assessment & Opportunity Analysis
- Market Context
5.1. Epidemiology of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, By Country
5.2. Regulatory Scenario
5.3. Product Adoption / Usage Analysis
5.4. Reimbursement Scenario
5.5. Pipeline Analysis
5.6. Value Chain Analysis
5.7. Global Average Pricing Analysis Benchmark
- COVID19 Crisis Analysis
6.1. Current COVID19 Statistics and Probable Future Impact
6.2. Current GDP Projection and Probable Impact
6.3. Current Economic Projection as compared to 2008 financial analysis
6.4. COVID19 and Impact Analysis
6.4.1. Revenue By Product
6.4.2. Revenue By Indications
6.4.3. Revenue By Country
6.5. 2020 Market Scenario
6.6. Quarter by Quarter Forecast
6.7. Projected recovery Quarter
6.8. Recovery Scenario – Short term, Midterm and Long Term Impact
Any Queries, Contact Us @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10542
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the Respiratory Pathogen Testing Kits Market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
- Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Market Insights Landscape
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org