The refrigerated display cases (RDC) market has been registering high growth since the last few years. This growth is projected to continue over the coming years due to increasing demand from the food retail sector. The increasing population and rapid urbanization in emerging economies from will create significant opportunities for growth in the next few years.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
With the sector undergoing a recovery mode, the immediate as well as long-term growth outlook of refrigerated display cases the market remains positive. According to the report, the retail food and beverages sector will continue accounting for over 70% of sales of refrigerated display cases through the forecast period.
Introduction of high performance and connected refrigerated display cases with real time cloud access and maintenance will create lucrative growth opportunities. In the coming years, the market also will gain from the launch of low GWP refrigerants aimed at lowering environmental challenges.
- Expansion of the supermarkets and hypermarkets will remain a chief growth driver, enabling the market rise at 5.5% CAGR between 2021 and 2031
- Rising demand for ready-to-eat food is fuelling refrigerated display cases sales across supermarkets and hypermarkets in the U.S. The country is expected to account for over 70% of the North America market
- Expansion of the food service sector will enable growth in Germany and France
- The U.K. will emerge as a strong market, exhibiting 3.8% y-o-y growth in 2021 after a period of decelerating sales in 2020
- While China currently holds dominance, Japan will emerge as the leading market in East Asia backed by rising demand for packaged food
“Recent developments in food service and food retail sectors are creating lucrative prospects for the market. Consumers’ inclination towards add-on features like real time maintenance, remote access, and others is increasing, which is expected to give tailwinds to growth. In order to woo end users, manufacturers are therefore providing competitive price offering and advanced technologies,” says FMI analyst.
The implementation of stringent government norms and regulation on use of refrigerant for cooling is estimated to create high growth avenues for the refrigerated display case market. The increasing focus on eco-friendly and sustainable refrigerated display cases in developed and developing economies across the globe is creating growth opportunities.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
- Plug-In Refrigerated Display Cases
- Semi Plug-In Refrigerated Display Cases
- Remote Refrigerated Display Cases
- Vertical Refrigerated Display Cases
- Horizontal Refrigerated Display Cases
- Hybrid Refrigerated Display Cases
By End Use
- Food Service Sector
- Quick Service Restaurants
- Retail Food & Beverage Sector
- Fuel Station Stores
- Discount Stores
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
For any queries linked with the report, ask an analyst
The refrigerated display cases market is fairly competitive, with key players accounting over two third of the overall market value share. These players are likely to invest in new technology developments and expansion of their networks in order to maintain their market share. Some of the key players in the market are Carrier Corporation, Frigoglass SAIC, Epta S.p.a. Refrigeration, Dover Corporation, Haier Group, Arneg S.p.A, Illinois Tool Works, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Fagor Industrial, and others.