According to the report by Future Market Insights, the global programmatic display market will register growth at 35.5% CAGR during the forecast period. Sales of programmatic display across the globe are estimated to reach US$ 26.6 Bn by the end of 2021.
Increasing adoption of smartphones and expansion of digital marketing industry are boosting the programmatic display market. Technological advancements in the digital marketing and adoption of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) across various industries will result in higher uptake of programmatic display solutions in the coming years.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1321
As per FMI, the global programmatic display market registered a remarkable year-on-year growth of around 27.2%-28.1% in 2021 owing to the growing use of social media platforms across India, China, and South Korea.
The overall demand for programmatic display advertising will also surge with growing adoption of online video ad format across over-the-top platforms such as Netflix, Amazon, and others. End-users are extensively adopting online video ad format to promote their products and services through social media platforms.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Programmatic Display Market Study
- In terms of sales channel, the real-time bidding segment is expected to witness fastest growth on the back of growing integration of AI and machine learning (ML) in digital marketing
- Based on ad format, the online display segment is expected to reach US$ 10.5 Bn by the end of 2031
- South Korea is expected to lead the growth of East Asia programmatic display market, expanding at 32.3% CAGR through 2031
- India is expected to emerge as the hub of growth opportunities for programmatic display market on the back of growing digital marketing industry
- The U.S. is expected to hold lion’s share in North America programmatic display market through 2021
“Programmatic display solution providers are adopting advanced cutting-edge technologies such as real-time analytics and artificial intelligence to offer unique digital marketing techniques to end-users. They are also collaborating with OTT platform providers to capitalize on their surging international penetration. This is expected to improve the sales of programmatic display through online video and display ad format,” says the FMI analyst.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-1321
As per the study, Yahoo! Inc., AOL Inc., AppNexus Inc., Google Inc., and Adobe Systems are the top 5 players leading the global programmatic display market. These players collectively account for over 31.6% of global market sales.
Leading players operating in the global programmatic display market are focusing on mergers, acquisitions, and collaboration with satellite providers and digital marketing companies to gain competitive edge.
Some of the key players are integrating advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence and internet of things to gain competitive edge and introducing new product launches to expand their customer base.
- In April 2021, Samba TV, global provider of omniscreen advertising and analytics announced a multi-million partnerships with PubMatic, a sell-side platform which delivers superior outcomes for digital advertising.
- In March 2021, Adtelligent recently announced the launch of its programmatic display advertising platform, DSP Simplified, demand-side platform that can be used direct advertisers, agencies, marketers, affiliates, and others to serve as advertising platform.
Get Valuable Insights on Programmatic Display Market
Future Market Insights, in its updated report, presents an exhaustive analysis on the global programmatic display market, covering historical demand data and forecast figures for the period between 2021 and 2031. The study divulges compelling insights on growth drivers and market potential in detailed segmentation basis of ad format (online display, online video, mobile display, and mobile video) and sales channel (real time bidding (RTB), private marketplaces (PMP), and automated guaranteed (AG)) across seven major regions including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Middle East & Africa, and Japan.
- Online Display
- Online Video
- Mobile Display
- Mobile Video
- Real Time Bidding (RTB)
- Private Marketplaces (PMP)
- Automated Guaranteed (AG)
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1321
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the current global programmatic display market size?
- At what rate did the global programmatic display market grow between 2016 and 2020?
- What are the key trends boosting programmatic display sales?
- What is the total share of top programmatic display market players?
- Which are the major countries driving programmatic display demand?
- What is the North America programmatic display market outlook?
- What is Europe programmatic display market outlook?
- What is the South Korea and Japan programmatic display market outlook?
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com