A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the pre-book airport transfer market offers global industry analysis for 2016-2020 & opportunity assessment for 2021-2031. The study offers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting a thorough research on the historical, as well as current growth parameters, the growth prospects of the market are obtained with maximum precision.
As per the latest study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the pre-book airport transfer market size is expected to surpass US$ 6.3 Bn in 2021. Between 2021 and 2031, the market is expected to exhibit compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.6%.
Increasing demand for travel and tourism along with ease of travel and availability of low cost airlines are contributing towards the growth of the global pre-book airport transfer market. The market also will gain from the increasing penetration of smart phones and improving connectivity, especially in emerging economies. Spurred by this, the global market valuation is expected to total US$ 52.42 Bn by 2031.
Download the sample copy of Report with table of contents and Figures @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13957
Key Points Covered in Pre-Book Airport Transfer Market Survey
- Market estimates and forecast 2015-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Brand share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on Pre-Book Airport Transfer and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Companies operating in pre-book airport transfer services are aiming at strategic collaborations and strategic partnerships with other companies to expand their services and address the demand of an expanding patient pool. Moreover, major player in the industry are focusing on introducing various packages in the airport transfer services.
Ask Us: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13957
- In August 2020, Lyft announced its partnership with rental car company Sixt in order to let user’s access rental cars through the “Rentals” tab in their app.
- In November 2020, SuperShuttle Express and ExecuCar, leaders in airport ground transportation, announce market expansion with the addition of several new locations and a new and improved Express model.
- In June 2020, Uber announced that it would manage the on-demand high-occupancy vehicle fleet for Marin Transit, a public bus agency in Marin County, California. This partnership is Uber’s first SaaS partnership.
Market by Category
By Traveler Type:
By Transportation Type:
- Private Transportation
- Taxes & Shuttles
- Car Rentals
- Ride Shares
- Public Transportation
- Inter-City Shuttles
- Inter-Terminal Shuttles
By Age Group:
- 23-25 Years
- 26-45 Years
- 45-60 Years
- More Than 60 Years
By Purpose/Tourist Type:
- Visit Friends/Relatives
- Health Treatment
By Booking Channel:
- Phone Booking
- Online Booking
- In Person Booking
By Traveler Type:
- Independent Traveler
- Group Traveler
Buy this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13957
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How much is the pre-book airport transfer market worth?
The global pre-book airport transfer market is worth US$ 6.29 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 52.4 Bn by 2031.
- What was the pre-book airport transfer market growth for the last 5 years?
Historically, the market has grown at a 12% CAGR from 2016 to 2020.
- What are the key trends shaping the pre-book airport transfer market?
Increasing adoption of artificial intelligence and growing investment towards promotion of tourism and travel will create key opportunities for market players in the coming decade.
- What is driving the demand of the pre-book airport transfer market?
Affordable international travel has increased sales opportunities in the pre-book airport transfer market. Rapid development of airport infrastructure, especially in developing economies, will propel the market growth.
- Who are top 5 players in the pre-book airport transfers market?
The top 5 players include Super Shuttle International Company (6.8%), A&M Rentals (0.1%), Charter Vans. Inc. (0.1%), Dayton Express Cab Co. (0.04%), and Avis Budget Group (14.6%).
- What are the top countries driving demand for pre-book airport transfer?
The U.S., Germany, Singapore, Finland, Japan, and Switzerland are the top 5 countries that are driving the demand for the pre-book airport transfer market.
- What is the U.K. pre-book airport transfer market outlook?
The U.K. is expected to be a key market for Europe’s pre-book airport transfers, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period.
- At what rate is the pre-book airport transfer market going to register growth in Russia?
Russia is set to exhibit a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.