Global sales of polymer testing equipment that valuated roughly around US$ 1.5 billion in 2018 will observe a healthy yearly growth of 5.4% in 2019, as indicated by a new research report of Future Market Insights (FMI). While a majority of demand growth has been attributed to the increasing number of applications, FMI highlights the significant role of regulatory standards for polymers and polymer-based materials in necessitating the adoption of polymer testing equipment.
Research suggests that polymers, especially elastomers, are rapidly gaining traction as sealers in the oil and gas industry. Moreover, manufacturers of elastomers and a few other specialty polymers are also capitalizing on a host of innovation opportunities in wetsuits. With the widening application range of polymers and polymer-based materials, successful and effective testing has also become imperative.
For more insights into the market, request a sample of this report@https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9024
Regulatory standards such as ISO 37 and ASTM D412 will continue to strongly back the increasing need for testing quality, characterization, and functionality of polymer materials. This according to the report is significantly responsible for pushing the revenue growth of polymer testing equipment market.
Although medical industry will remain a major shareholder with over 1/4th share of the total polymer testing equipment market value, textile industry has also been cited as a highly attractive investment pocket for manufacturers of polymer testing equipment. The rate of polymer testing equipment adoption in the latter is poised to see modest growth, with a contribution of almost a fourth of the total market value.
As polymers play a significant role in the manufacturing of natural fibres such as cotton, jute, and others, textile industry is likely to continue steady demand generation in polymer testing equipment, in the years to come. Moreover, continuous inventions and modifications in the textile industry will boost the demand for polymer testing equipment.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-9024
On the basis of product type
- universal testing machine
- capillary rheometer
- pendulum tester
- melt flow tester
On the basis of test type
- optical test
On the basis of end use
- aerospace & defence
Buy Complete Report @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/9024
Table Of Content
1. Global Polymer Testing Equipment Market – Executive Summary
2. Global Polymer Testing Equipment Market Overview
3. Global Polymer Testing Equipment Market Analysis and Forecast 2013-2027
4. North America Polymer Testing Equipment Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
5. Latin America Polymer Testing Equipment Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
6. Europe Polymer Testing Equipment Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
7. Japan Polymer Testing Equipment Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
8. APEJ Polymer Testing Equipment Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
9. MEA Polymer Testing Equipment Market Size and Forecast, 2013-2027
10. Global Polymer Testing Equipment Market Company Share, Competition Landscape and Company Profiles
11. Secondary and Primary Sources
12. Assumptions and Acronyms