The policosanol market is growing at a significant rate owing to increasing benefits derived from policosanol in the nutraceutical industry. According to a study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the overall valuation of the market is expected to surpass US$ 282 Mn in 2021. Growth will remain positive, especially as industries realize the clinical utilities of policosanols.
The presence of antioxidant properties in policosanol has resulted in its inclusion in the treatment of degenerative diseases like cardio-vascular disease and diabetes. Therefore, increasing health conscious among consumers is fuelling the demand for policosanol products.
Along with nutraceutical properties, policosanols have proven beneficial in acne treatments, skin repairing that makes it even more used ingredient worldwide. Several dermatologist and dieticians around the globe consider policosanol as a key compound, which is easily available in plants such as sugarcane, wheat, and rice.Policosanols are very useful for acne prone skin as these ensure that pores are clear of oil as it acts as an anti- seborrheic agent.
Other skin benefits of using policosanol products are it reduces ageing process and helps in skin tightening. Escalating demand for policosanols in cosmetic and personal healthcare products is a major factor driving the policosanols market growth during the forecast period.
Consumer areeven suggested to make policosanol a part of their dietary intake. Policosanol at extraction stage is a potent source of active enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and proteins. Therefore, increasing health consciousness among consumers is fuelling the demand. According to the report, dietary supplements segment will emerge as a key application, accounting for over 30% of sales in the market in 2021.
Get more Insights Analysis on this Policosanol Market@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8934
Key Takeaways from Policosanols Market Study
- Increasing focus on health and wellness will drive sales, enabling the policosanol market exhibit 5.9% CAGR between 2021 and 2031
- The U.S holds over 80% share in the North America policosanol market, thanks to increasing use of policosanol as a key ingredient in pharmaceuticals and nutraceutical formulation
- The U.K. will emerge as a chief market, exhibiting steady y-o-y growth at 2.2% in 2021
- Increasing focus on health and wellness will drive sales in France and Germany
- East Asia remains a chief market, driven by increasing demand from China and South Korea
“Diverse applications will continue supporting the expansion of policosanols market. Steered by ongoing trends, manufacturers are likely to focus on product launches to be able to offer products that suit consumer requirements,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Application in Cosmetic Industry Will Boost Growth
Consumers have become conscious about their skin and are looking for natural products especially for skincare and hair care. Cosmetics and skin care industry has seen tremendous surge in the use of policosanol moisturizer products as it provides various skin benefits such as tissue repair, elasticity, and depigmentation, thus making the skin look healthy and radiant.
Use of Policosanol in Animal Feed is Fueling the Demand
Policosanols aremostly used in specialized feeding applications with monogastric animals, such as in milk replacers. The use of policosanol in pet foods as well as livestock feed has shown animprovement in the animals’ overall health. Manufacturers have great scope of business as in animal feed industry and animal feeders are demanding plant derived products as more effective in terms of nutrition.
Who is winning?
Some of the key players operating in the Policosanols market areAmbePhytoextracts, Marcor- An Azelis Company, Douglas Laboratories, Now, Garuda International, Inc, Hainan Zhongxin Chemical, Hainan Zhongxin Chemical, Herblink Biotech Corporation, HuzhouShengmaBiochem Co. Ltd.Key players are adopting strategies like new product development, acquisition, sustainable partnership with distributors etc. for policosanols market.
- In 2019, Garuda International, Inccompanyhas launched upgraded version of LesstanoL® Sugar Cane Wax Policosanol / Octacosanol. It is a ingredient which can used in many types of formulation of dietary supplement tablets or capsules.
- In 2019 ZOI Research, The company launched its Certified-Organic version ZOI Research, Cholesterol Support, 90 Vegetarian Capsules. To ensure lipid metabolism for cholesterol level management.
- In 2020 India Glycols Ltd., The company launches various Phytochemicals / nutraceuticals as Ennature Biopharma is in the business of manufacturing natural active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), standardized botanical extracts and spice extracts for the beverage, dietary supplement, functional food, pharmaceutical and cosmeceutical industries.
- In 2019 Mediplus, The company launched policosanols tablets . It is a packet of 60 tablets that is formulated using advance techniques in New Zealand. It not only support healthy cholesterol levels but also enhances stamina.
- In 2020 Cyvex Nutrition, Inc., The company launched new tablets called as Swanson Ultra Policosanols supplements.These supplements are among the best sellers in 2020. It helps in maintaining a good cardiovascular health. As policosanols help in combating health issues.
Get Valuable Insights into Policosanols Market
Future Market Insights, in its new report, presents an unbiased analysis of the policosanols market, covering historical demand data 2016-2020 and forecast figures for the period between 2021 and 2031. The study divulges compelling insights into the growth witnessed in the market. Based on the policosanols Market based on product type, has been classified into policosanols. The policosanolis classified on the basis of source, grade, application and extraction process. Regionally, the policosanolsmarket covers North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and MEA.
Ask More About This Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-8934
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- Which is the most lucrative market for policosanol?
The U.S. presently leads the global market for policosanolbecause of the strong presence of key global players.
- Which is widely used source of policosanol?
Sugarcane wax is the most widely used source for deriving policosanol because it is very effective for combating cholesterol and heart attack.
- Who is the leading end user of policosanol?
Dietary supplements segment has emerged as a leading end user of policosanols.
- Which are some of the leading companies offering policosanol?
Some of the leading companies offering probiotic yogurt are AmbePhytoextracts, Marcor- An Azelis Company, Douglas Laboratories, Now, Garuda International, Inc, Hainan Zhongxin Chemical, Hainan Zhongxin Chemical, Herblink Biotech Corporation, HuzhouShengmaBiochem Co. Ltd. and others.
- Which is the most preferred process for extracting Policosanol?
Supercritical CO2 is the preferred process for extraction of policosanol.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com