Production and commercialization of biopharmaceutical proteins with higher therapeutic efficacy have formed a progressive landscape that continues to push the growth of plant derived proteins market. A new Future Market Insights (FMI) report forecasts that the plant derived proteins market will experience a major upturn towards 2029, reaching a value of around US$ 185 Mn. Production of three main therapeutic protein classes, including antibodies, vaccines, and replacement proteins such as albumin, insulin, growth factors, and cytokines will remain industry’s prime focus area. Plant derived proteins are recognized as natural and environmentally-sustainable than microbial and mammalian cells. Owing to these benefits, there has been an increasing demand for such proteins from biopharmaceutical companies, as raw materials for therapeutic drug production, creating an absolute opportunity for growth of the plant derived proteins market.
Key Takeaways of Plant Derived Proteins Market Study
- The production of therapeutic proteins for disease treatment will gain traction, contributing more than 70% to global market revenues in 2029.
- Owing to low setup cost, transient plant expression systems (carrot or tobacco) remains preferred among protein manufacturers.
- Regenerative medicine-therapeutic agents continue to be the leading application area, on the back of their relatively cheap price point.
- Biopharmaceutical companies represent the leading consumer industry of plant derived proteins, with over 50% share in market throughout the forecast period.
- North America continues to lead, whereas East Asia holds the promise of lucrative opportunities, owing to several healthcare programs.
“Rising demand for passive immunization have led to development of new plant based platforms, which could transform and express recombinant therapeutic vaccines and antibodies more effectively with increased stability, high yield, and high quality,” says the FMI study.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11038
Acquisition Key Strategy Followed by Leading Market Players
Leading manufacturers in the plant derived proteins market are focusing on regional acquisition strategy to enhance their product portfolio and expand their regional presence. For instance, in 2017, Denka buys pharming pioneer Icon Genetics, which is a leading manufacturers of therapeutic proteins in plants. In 2014, Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc. was acquired by Reynolds American Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of tobacco manufacturing company British American Tobacco plc.
Interested in more insights on the build-up of plant derived proteins market?
Plant derived proteins market, a new study from future market insights, opines on the production of plant derived proteins from 2014 – 2018 and presents demand projections from 2019 – 2029 on the basis of; plant type (tobacco, carrot, rice, barley and others), protein type (industrial proteins & enzymes, therapeutic proteins cell culture functional proteins and others), application (regenerative medicine-therapeutic agents, regenerative medicine-functional material, cell culture application and others), platform (in-vitro culture system, whole plants and others) and end user (biopharmaceutical companies, academic & research institutes, contract research organization (CROS), contract manufacturing organization (CMOS)) across seven prominent regions.
Speak To Analyst For Queries about Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11038
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Market Insights Landscape
- Mammalian Derived Proteins Market: Mammalian Derived Proteins Market: Global Industry Analysis 2015-2019 and Opportunity Assessment 2020-2030
- Plasma-derived Protein Therapies Market: Plasma-derived Protein Therapies Market: Global Industry Analysis 2015 – 2019 and Opportunity Assessment 2020 – 2030
- Difficult-to-Express Proteins Market: Difficult-to-Express Proteins Market: Global Industry Analysis 2014 – 2018 and Opportunity Assessment 2019 – 2029
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org