Magnesium carbonate minerals are witnessing an upsurge in demand, owing to their application in multiple end-use sectors such as pharmaceuticals & personal care and construction. Magnesium carbonate minerals are used to produce raw materials that serve as refractory materials for steel, metallurgy, and ceramic industries. End users such as the chemical industry also use magnesium carbonate minerals to produce raw materials for plastic, polymers, paints, and fertilizers. Magnesite, in meagre amounts, is also used as a gem and lapidary material. Moreover, there is an expected revamp in pharmaceutical and personal care industries, owing to the current Covid-19 pandemic, which, in turn, is anticipated to drive the magnesium carbonate minerals market in the near term. Refractory bricks & kilns and building & flooring materials are also paving way for robust sales.
The global magnesium carbonate minerals market was valued at US$ 208 Mn in 2020, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period (2020-2030).
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11455
Key Takeaways from Global Magnesium Carbonate Minerals Market Study:
- Surging demand from pharmaceutical and personal care industries is expected to drive the market, owing to its application in the production of OTC drugs.
- East Asia is expected to be prominent in terms of production, and North America and Europe will lead in terms of consumption over the decade ahead. Countries such as Belgium, the U.S., the Netherlands, Spain, Germany, France, and Italy are prime consumers of magnesium carbonate minerals.
- Unique fire retardant properties of hydromagnesite are enabling its broader adoption as a flame retardant or fire retardant additive for polymers.
- Flourishing chemical industries across the world are offering a conducive ground for magnesium carbonate minerals market players. Increasing demand from pulp & paper and paints & coatings industries are also offering white spaces.
- Extensive use of magnesium carbonate in the production of magnesium oxide, which is used in the steel and cement industries as a refractory material, will augment market growth. Rapid growth in these industries is estimated to boost the demand for magnesium oxide.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-11455
Magnesium Carbonate Minerals Market: Competitive Landscape:
Players such as Konoshima Chemical Co., Ltd., Naikai Salt Industries Co., Ltd., Hebei Meishen Technology Co., Ltd, and Kyowa Chemical Industry Co. Ltd. have been strategically expanding their market presence through expansions and acquisitions in the recent past. These players are increasing their market presence gradually, rather than deploying aggressive growth strategies. R&D, coupled with expansion of production capacity, remains the key strategy followed by magnesium carbonate mineral manufacturers to enhance productivity and capture potential market opportunities.
East Asia to Offer Opportunities of Growth and Profitability:
East Asia is anticipated to hold a prominent share in the global magnesium carbonate minerals market, owing to the increasing demand from pharmaceutical and personal care industries, along with refractories. Manufacturers in East Asia are facing stiff competition, given the higher concentration of players in the region. Moreover, magnesium carbonate minerals have multiple end uses, hence, the market is likely to flourish in the years ahead. Easy availability of raw materials and cheap labour is poised to propel the magnesium carbonate minerals market in East Asia.
On the flip side, chemical and automotive industries in East Asia are under extreme pressure due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Uncertainty in the global economic order and capital markets is shrinking the profit pools of industrial executives. Chemical and automotive industries in East Asia are undergoing manufacturing standstills in order to avoid workers getting affected by the coronavirus, as well as address the demand drop from businesses and consumers during nationwide lockdowns. These factors are affecting the growth of the magnesium carbonate minerals market.
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-11455
MAGNESIUM CARBONATE MINERALS MARKET TAXONOMY:
The global magnesium carbonate minerals market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
- Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care
- Refractory Bricks & Kilns
- Steel & Metallurgy
- Building & Flooring Materials
- Flame Retardant Additives
- Adhesives & Sealants
- High Purity Magnesia