The global insect feed market size is expected to reach US$ 2,204.7 Mn by the end of 2030. According to the recent study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will surge at 10.0% CAGR between 2020 and 2030. According to this report, insect-derived feeds and insect harvesting have significant demand for industrial uses that guarantee optimal use of the resources. This report uses unique research methods to offer the most accurate analysis of the market.
It includes in-depth insights into the insect feed market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the market was at US$ 850 Mn in 2020
- The poultry nutrition segment in the developing economies has expanded rapidly
- North America is a competitive market with huge growth for the key players in the insect protein market
- Asia-Pacific remains dominant in the insect feed market as they are the largest producer in the aquaculture segment.
- The acceptance of insect feed is predicted to boost the decline in feed costs for suppliers and farmers.
“Rise in soy and fish meal prices is encouraging feed producers to change their preferences towards insect protein to meet increasing demand for aquaculture and poultry feed. Companies operating in the market are also focusing on adopting strategies that will enable them expand their portfolio strength and regional footprint,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Get more Insights Analysis on this Insect Feed Market @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11604
Who is Winning?
Companies operating in the global insect feed market are focusing on mergers and joint ventures with insect processing and rearing industries to gain market share. Some of the prominent vendors of the insect feed market are Nextprotein, Buhler AG, Hexafly, Entofood, Diptera Nutrition, Enviroflight, Coppens, and Agriprotein.
Get Valuable Insights into Insect Feed Market
Future Market Insights, in its new report, presents an unbiased analysis of the global insect feed market, covering historical demand data and forecast figures for the period between 2020 and 2030. The study divulges compelling insights into growth witnessed in the market. Based on end-use, the insect feed market can be segmented into poultry nutrition, pig nutrition, cattle and dairy nutrition, and aquaculture. Regionally, the market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and MEA.
INSECT FEED MARKET TAXONOMY
The global Insect Feed Market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Meal Worms
- Fly Larvae
- Pig Nutrition
- Poultry Nutrition
- Dairy nutrition
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Ask More About This Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11604
INSECT FEED MARKET – KEY RESEARCH FINDINGS
- The market will attain a CAGR of ~21.5% between 2020 and 2030
- Expansion of the aquaculture and poultry sector is the main factor anticipated to drive development on the global insect feed market
- The presence of well-established aquaculture industries in China and Southeast Asian countries supports the growth of the market in Asia Pacific
- Increasing demand for farmed fish has led to a rise in fish oil and fish meal prices. Insect feed therefore serves as a viable and more profitable protein-rich aqua feed alternative
- Europe is projected to be the fastest-growing market
- Insect feed has several essential nutrients. Production of insect feed causes lesser greenhouse emission which is one of the key reasons behind the market gaining traction
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com