The global deblistering machine market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period 2021-2031, as per a study by Future Market Insights (FMI). The automation of existing machinery and demand for application-oriented deblistering machines are fueling the demand for both automatic and semi-automatic machines in the market.
Increasing manufacturing output from the global pharmaceutical industry has created a strong need for deblistering machines and packaging solutions. Several manufacturers are preferring automated deblistering machines for faster processing and to reduce unnecessary labor costs, as per ESOMAR-certified consulting firm FMI.
Growing emphasis on research and development in the pharmaceutical industry is anticipated to propel the demand for efficient deblistering machines. The availability of automatic and semi-automatic deblistering machines allows customization as per the end users’ requirements, generating demand in the market.
The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has provided opportunities to the market players operating in the deblistering machine market, due to the rapid expansion of the pharmaceutical industry and the need for drugs and treatments for containing the virus, find FMI in this study.
Currently, North America is showcasing significant demand for deblistering machines, owing to the presence of some of the key market players and a high preference for technological automation in the pharmaceutical sector. Increasing research and development, coupled with product maximization is creating demand for deblistering machines in the region.
“Rising demand for technologically enhanced deblistering machines, owing to increased manufacturing output in the pharmaceutical sector, coupled with increasing investment in research and development, is fueling the growth of the market,” remarks the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample with 174 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6645
- Automatic deblistering machines are dominating the market, expanding at a CAGR of approximately 5%.
- Manual and semi-automatic variants are attracting manufacturers’ attention due to relatively lower purchase costs.
- As per FMI’s analysis, 40 to 80 BPM is a highly preferred segment in the deblistering machines market.
- North America is dominating the deblistering machines market owing to the increasing demand for advanced pharmaceutical product packaging.
- Rising production in the Indian pharmaceutical sector are creating demand in the market.
- Manufacturers in the China market are capitalizing on high production supported by low investments and production costs.
- In the German pharmaceutical sector, robust investments in drug development are providing lucrative opportunities for several market players.
- Increasing manufacturing output by the pharmaceutical industry will drive the deblistering machines market growth.
- Customization as per the end-user’s requirement in automatic and semi-automatic deblistering machines will propel the demand in the market.
- Inclination of manufacturers towards automated deblistering systems to facilitate the overall deblistering process is fueling the market growth.
- Manufacturing defaults and quality concerns will have a negative impact on sales in the market.
- High custom duties and taxes imposed on importing deblistering machines in various regions will hinder the market growth.
- Inability to afford high-cost machinery by small manufacturers will negatively affect the growth of the market.