Consumption patterns of consumers have changed drastically as they continue exhibiting high demand for consumer goods with cleaner ingredient list. The trend has moved beyond the food and beverages sector to encompass other industries such as skincare and pharmaceutical. As per a new study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the changing behavior pattern of consumers will remain a chief driver of the grape skin extract market. According to the report, the grape skin extract market is poised to reach a valuation of US$ 128.1 Mn by end of 2021.
Grape skin extract has various health benefits. It helps in prevention of health concerns such as digestion disorders, gut issues, bloating, and obesity problems. Dermatologist also claim about various benefits of grape skin extract to give a clear and moisturized skin. Grape skin extract contains the highest amount of polyphenols which are known as antioxidants which help the body to fight free radicals and thus protecting skin against breakouts.
As the demand for chemical free cosmetics and skin care products is rising, the use of fruits in skin care regime is increasing. Grape skin extract has certain components that helps in skin renewal by repairing the tissue that is the out layer of the skin. Therefore increasing application in skincare, food, and pharmaceutical products will continue enabling growth in the market. The food and beverage processing segment is expected to remain a key end user, accounting for over half of grape skin extract produced between 2021 and 2031.
To Get Sample Copy of Report Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13044
Key Takeaways from the Grape Skin Market Study
- Despite supply chain disruptions caused amid pandemic, the grape skin extract market will register above 5% y-o-y growth in 2021
- Increasing focus on health and wellness will drive sales in the U.S., enabling it to account for over 88% of the North America market in 2021
- The U.K. will emerge as an important market within Europe, exhibiting above 3% y-o-y growth in 2021
- France will remain a lucrative market for grape skin extract, driven by increasing production of wine
- Despite China’s dominance in the East Asia market, the demand from Japan will increase at a higher rate over the forecast period
“Companies operating in the market are capitalizing on changing behaviour pattern of consumers. As a result of increasing demand for products containing natural ingredients, the focus on product launches will remain high,” said a lead analyst at FMI
Diverse Health Benefits of Grape Skin Extracts Driving Sales
Grape skin extract’s powder is highly in demand due to its positive results on health. Grape skin extracts powder extract is exceptionally popular because of its positive outcomes on wellbeing. Grape skin extracts powder is a rich source of monomeric polyphenols and polymeric polyphenols. Grape skin extracts are the fundamental crude material of anthocyanin.
The most bountiful anthocyaninsare extricated from red grapes build up from red wine refineries. Grape skin extracts polyphenols principally include OPCs and anthocyanin, which possess over 95% of the all-out polyphenols. Grape skin extracts polyphenols are isolated into hued polyphenols and lacklustre polyphenols. Their shade is a characteristic anthocyanin shade, with brilliant tone, high security, and great water dissolvability, non-poisonous and supplement rich, and can be utilized as a food and beautifiers colorant.
Who is winning?
A few of the leading players operating in the Grape skin extract market are Keller Juices S.R.L, GRAP’SUD, Plamed Green Science Group, Nans Product, NFC Industry Co., Limited, Nutra Food Ingredients, Alvinesa Natural Ingredients, AlpspureLifesciences Private Limited, Natacgroup, PanteleyToshev Ltd, Vital herbs, Tangshan Eusa Colors Int’l Group(EUSA COLORS), Presque Isle Wine Cellars, Parchem Trading Ltd.
Companies operating in the market are primarily focusing on product launches. For instance:
- In 2020, Nutra Products Inc., Frutarom BU Health, and BENEO launched new products and ingredients that featured vitamin C, protein, super berries, and other nutrients derived from grape skin extracts.
- Panteley Toshev Ltd, a leading manufacturer in organic beverages, is a worldwide producer and exporter of grape skin extract. With the help of specialized technology they offer anthocyanin derived from grape skin extract, which are great for coloring alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, energy drinks. They have developed Orange- Yellowish shades which can be used in ice creams, desserts, bakery items.
- A brand named Merlot Skin Care, which is a famous for innovating skin products from grape seed and skin, announced the launch of body lotion which is used for long lasting hydration and gently protect skin with powerful natural antioxidants found in red grape seeds.
Get Valuable Insights into Grape Skin Extract Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the Grape Skin market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from(2021-2031). The study divulges compelling insights on the Grape Skin market based on Type(Red grape and White grape), By Nature (Organic and Conventional), By End Use Application (B2B- Cosmetics and personal care, Food and Beverages Processing, Dietary supplements, Pharmaceuticals, and B2C- Modern trade, specialty stores, whole sale stores, health and pharmacy stores, online retailing, other retail formats and by region – North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Australia, and MEA.
For More Details, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13044
Scope of the Report
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||USD Million for value and MT for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Australia, and MEA|
|Key Countries Covered||US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LA, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K., BENELUX, Nordic, Russia, Poland, Rest of Europe, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of SA, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, GCC Countries, South Africa, North Africa, Rest of MEA|
|Key Segments Covered||Nature, Product Type, End Use Application and Region|
|Key Companies Profiled||
|Report Coverage||Market Forecast, brand share analysis, competition intelligence, DROT analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, Strategic Growth Initiatives|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- Which is the most lucrative market for Grapes Skin Extract?
Europe currently leads the global market for grape skin extract. Europe is expected to hold nearly 40% of the global market in 2021.
- Which is the top-selling type of grapes skin extract?
Red grapes skin extract has emerged as the preferred product type, accounting for more than three quarter of the overall market.
- Who is the leading end-user of grape skin extract?
Food and beverages processing has emerged as the leading end-user of grape skin extract.