With 1000+ market research reports and 1 billion+ data points, Future Market Insights (FMI) serves each and every requirement of the clients operating in the global packaging industry. FMI deploys digital intelligence solutions to offer compelling insights to report buyers that help them in overcoming market challenges, especially at the time of a crisis. Our dedicated team of professionals performs an extensive survey for gathering accurate information associated with the market.
FMI, in its upcoming business report, elaborates the historical and current scenario of the global FMCG Packaging market in terms of production, consumption, volume, and value. The report scrutinizes the market into various segments, regions and players on the basis of demand pattern and growth prospects.
For more insights into the market, request a sample of this report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-110
Crucial information and forecast statistics covered in the FMCG Packaging market report will arm both existing and emerging market players with necessary insights to craft long-term strategies as well as maintain business continuity during a crisis such as the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on FMCG Packaging Market
The recent outbreak of the COVID-19 has adversely affected various markets in the packaging industry, and the FMCG Packaging market is no exception. Products which are deemed ‘essential’ continue to experience significant sales, while non-essential items faced a sharp decline in demand.
Following government’s measures, particularly social distancing norms and stay-at-home orders, companies operating in the FMCG Packaging market have put their production on a halt. Additionally, movement restrictions and supply chain disruptions have created a logistical nightmare for market players, leading to severe product shortages in the global marketplace. Several market players are further planning to relocate their supply chain from China – the first epicenter of the COVID-19.
The FMI’s report includes an interesting chapter on preliminary impact of the COVID-19 on the FMCG Packaging market. This allows both leading and emerging market players to understand the market scenario during a crisis and aids them in making sound decisions to gain a distinct competitive edge.
Why Choose Future Market Insights
- Serving domestic and international clients 24/7
- Prompt and efficient customer service
- Data collected from reliable primary and secondary sources
- Highly trained and experienced team of research analysts
- Seamless delivery of tailor-made market research reports
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Request TOC@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-110
Discounted prices for new customers! Offer expires soon!
The FMCG packaging market is segmented on the basis of packaging type and end-user industries. The various types of packaging materials based on the type of product include protective packaging, flexible packaging, paper-based packaging, rigid plastic packaging, custom packaging and others. These packaging materials face challenges due to sourcing based on parameters like health consciousness, mobility and consumerism in pharmaceutical and health products. Shift in global buying patterns of consumers coupled with a surge for value-added products has led to an increase in consumer willingness for premium products. Thus, to target the consumer spending for packaging, companies are focusing on developing attractive packaging products.
FMCG packaging serves end-user industries, such as food, beverages, healthcare, cosmetics and others. Among all the end-user industries, the food & beverages sector serves as the largest market for packaging companies to invest in the long run. The demand for packaging in recent years is being recognized across the emerging markets with developed markets retaining their market share with a modest growth. However, demand from emerging markets is expected to record a double-digit growth in the next five to six years.
Packaging in the FMCG sector accounts for a large share in the material cost involved in developing a finished product. Thus companies at a global level are developing innovative packaging solutions to minimize the operational cost. The FMCG packaging market is highly fragmented when analysed from the supply side perspective with less number of companies having a substantial share in the total market. This leads to less entry barriers for new entrants in this market. However, skilled labour, equipment and machinery are identified as barriers for a sustainable growth in the near future. Nestlé S.A., Procter & Gamble Company and PepsiCo Inc. are among the leading FMCG companies across the globe. Other prominent players of the FMCG packaging market include Kimberly-Clark, Altria Group, Kraft Foods, Mondel?z International Inc., Philip Morris International Inc., Unilever Group, Amcor Limited and Tetra Pak International.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the FMCG market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as packaging type, end-user industries and geographies.
Important Questions Answered in the FMCG Packaging Market Report
- Which end user remains the top revenue contributor in different regional markets?
- At what rate has the global FMCG Packaging market been expanding during the forecast period?
- How will the global FMCG Packaging market look like by the end of the forecast period?
- What innovative strategies are adopted by FMCG Packaging market players to stay ahead of the pack?
- What are the restraints affecting the growth of the global FMCG Packaging market?
Key Offerings of the Report
- Growth Drivers and Opportunities: Comprehensive analysis on growth-driving factors and opportunities for market players in different regional markets
- Recent Trends and Forecasts: Detailed assessment on the latest trends, technological developments, and forecasts for a 5-year or 10-year period.
- Segmental Analysis: Extensive analysis on each segment and factors differentiating the role of these segments in market revenue forecasts and growth rate analysis
- Regional Market Forecast: Thorough analysis of each regional market to arm stakeholders with necessary information to take critical decisions
- Competitive Landscape: All-inclusive insights on both leading and emerging players vying for a slice of the FMCG Packaging market