Global endoscope reprocessing device market is expected to witness robust growth during the forecast period. This growth is expected to be primarily driven by growing geriatric population, increasing number of Endoscope surgeries and development of automated endoscope reprocessor and techniques. According to the new report, “Endoscope Reprocessing Device Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012–2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017–2027),” which has been published by Future Market Insights for the projected period of 10-years, i.e. during 2017 to 2027, the endoscope reprocessing device market in MEA is expected to record comparatively less growth due to low awareness about infection control and less availability of reprocessor. The global endoscope reprocessing device market to grow from US$ 949.9 Mn in 2016 to US$ 2,171.5 Mn by 2027 end. This represents CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period of 2017–2027
Global Endoscope Reprocessing Device Market: Restraints
- Reported Adverse Events From Failure of Endoscope Reprocessing
- Excise duty imposed on medical device manufacturers would reduce profit margin
- High Cost of Technology Hampering the Growth of Endoscope Reprocessing Device Market
- Inadequate Reimbursement Policies Restrain the Market Growth
- Delayed Reprocessing and Lack of Clarity of Instruction
- Stringent Rules and Regulations
- Dearth of Trained Endoscopy Specialists and Professionals
- Poor Health Care System Hampering the Market growth
- Low Awareness of Endoscope Reprocessing in Developing Countries are Hampering the Market Growth
- Lack of Proper Healthcare Infrastructure In Emerging Markets
- Increase in Pricing Competition for Endoscope Reprocessing Device
Request For Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2058
Global Endoscope Reprocessing Device Market: Forecast by Product
Global endoscope reprocessing device market is categorized into automated endoscope reprocessor, washer disinfector, sterilizer, ultrasonic washer and drying and storage Cabinet. The study covers revenue generated by product type which includes, above mentioned product type. However, the study does not consider the revenue from which are not mentioned in the report. This report analyses installed base and new sale devices. Sterilizer and automated endoscope reprocessor segment dominated the global endoscope reprocessing device market in revenue terms in 2016, and the trend is projected to continue throughout the forecast period. Sterilizer segment is expected to be the most lucrative among all product type, with attractiveness index of 1.6.
Global Endoscope Reprocessing Device Market: Forecast by End User
Endoscope reprocessing devices based on end user, the total installed base and new sale of endoscope reprocessing devices obtain from the three end user such as hospital, ambulatory surgical centre and specialty clinics. The study covers revenue generated by hospitals, ambulatory surgical centre and specialty clinics which includes, installed devices and new sale of devices. However, the study does not consider the revenue from which are not mentioned in the report.
Global Endoscope Reprocessing Device Market: Regional Analysis
As many as seven regions have been covered in this report, such as North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, APEJ, Japan, and MEA. If CAGR is considered, Latin America, Eastern Europe and APEJ have highest CAGRs throughout the forecasted period among all other regions. However, in terms of revenue North America and APEJ dominated the global endoscope reprocessing device market in revenue terms in 2016, and the trend is projected to continue throughout the forecast period. North America and APEJis expected to be the most lucrative among all regions, with attractiveness index of 2.1 and 1.7 respectively.
Global Endoscope Reprocessing Device Market: Competitive Landscape
Medivators Inc., Olympus Corp., STERIS Plc., Getinge Group, Hoya Group, Laboratoires Anios, Custom Ultrasonics, Inc., SciCan Ltd (Sanavis Group), Shinva Medical Instrument co., Ltd., ARC Healthcare Solutions Inc., Antonio Matachana SA, Choyang Medical Industry Ltd., DGM Pharma-Apparate Handel Ag, MMM Medical Equipment UK LTD, Medonica Co. Ltd., Belimed AG (Metall Zug), Steelco S.P.A, and Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc., are some of the key players operating in the global market for endoscope reprocessing device market.
Speak to Analyst, Questions Related To Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2058
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
FMI’s Healthcare Research Reports:
- Endoscope Leak Detection Device Market
- Reprocessed Medical Devices Market
- Radiotherapy Devices Market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com