According to ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights’ (FMI), the global emission control catalyst market is projected to rise at above 10% CAGR, surpassing the market valuation of US$ 20.06 Bn during the forecast period 2021-2031.
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the emission control catalyst market offers global industry analysis for 2016-2020 & opportunity assessment for 2021–2031. The study offers a comprehensive assessment of the more important market dynamics.
After conducting thorough research on the historical and current growth parameters of the emission control catalyst market, the growth prospects of the market are obtained with maximum precision.
For more insights into the market, request a sample of this report@https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-137
Expansion of the automotive industry, coupled with implementation of stringent government regulations regarding toxic gas emissions from vehicles and industries, is bolstering the demand for emission control catalysts.
Increasing adoption of energy and fuel-efficient vehicles in developed regions such as the U.S., Germany and the U.K. will further boost the market growth in the upcoming decade.
The rising demand for lightweight passenger vehicles in developing regions such as China, Japan, India and Brazil will provide lucrative opportunities to the manufacturers operating in the market.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-137
Emission Control Catalyst Market by Category
By Product Type
- Diesel Based Emission Catalyst
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction Catalyst (SCR)
- Catalyzed Soot Filter/ Diesel Particulate Filter
- Ammonia Oxidation Catalyst (AMX)
- NOx Adsorbers
- Gasoline Based Emission Catalyst
- Palladium based catalyst
- Rhodium based catalyst
- Platinum based catalyst
- Mobile Equipment
- Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Off-Road Vehicles
- Passenger Cars & Light Duty Vehicles
- Motorcycles, Scooters and Three Wheelers
- Gardening Equipment
- Stationary Equipment
- Industrial Engines
- Off-Road Equipment
By End Use
By Pollutant Type
- Hydrocarbons or Volatile Organic Compounds –
- DPM (Diesel Particulate Matter)
- NH3 (Ammonia)
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South East Asia Pacific
Buy Complete Report @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/137
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the current emission control catalyst market value?
The emission control catalyst market is valued at approximately US$ 8,070 in 2021.
- At what rate did the emission control catalyst market grow between 2016 and 2020?
The emission control catalyst market registered a sluggish growth at 1% CAGR between 2016 and 2020.
- What will be the demand outlook for North America in the emission control catalyst market?
Emission control catalyst demand in North America is set to rise at around 7.20% CAGR over the forecast period 2021 to 2031.
- What are the key factors driving emission control catalyst sales?
Growing production and sales of diesel engine vehicles and stringent government regulations regarding emission control are the key drivers augmenting sales.
- Which is the top-selling emission control catalyst type?
Palladium-based catalyst will be the top-selling productowing to high efficiency and low production cost.
- Who are the key exporters of emission control catalysts?
U.S., Germany, China, and Japan are the key exporters of emission control catalysts.
- Which countries are the top producers in the emission control catalyst market?
The U.S., Germany, China and Japan are the top producers in the emission control catalyst market.
- Who are the leading players in the emission control catalyst market?
The top 5 leading players in the emission control catalyst market are Johnson Matthey, BASF SE, Umicore, Solvay and Heraeus Holdings. They currently account for nearly 60% of the overall market.
- At what rate will the Europe emission control catalyst market rise?
The Europe market is expected to rise at 8.9% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
- What are the key statistics for Japan and South Korea emission control catalyst markets?
South Korea and Japan are expected to account for nearly 7.5% of the global market in 2021.