Global dental imaging equipment market is slated to witness a CAGR of 6% through 2030, according to a new report by ESOMAR-certified firm Future Market Insights (FMI).
Digital Dentistry: The Future
In the year 2019, the IDC (International Dental Show) was attended by Institute of Digital Dentistry in Cologne, Germany. It threw light on the ways dentistry has evolved in the form of 3D printers, CAD materials, milling machines, and intraoral scanners. The institute otherwise provides training and CAD/CAM courses in New Zealand as well as online so as to keep the dentists and course attendees updated about clinical relevance and implementation of digitization by the key market players.
To remain ahead of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-861
Digital Expansion: Key to Growth
As stated above, the market players are looking to provide digital imaging solutions to cater to the increasing number of patients with dental ailments. Some of the measures taken in this regard include:
- In Jun 2020, Level Equity-backed Planet DDS signed an agreement for acquiring Apteryx Imaging, a Canada-based publicly traded company with the objective to explore a wider arena in terms of geography
- DENTSPLY Sirona Inc., in Oct 2019, launched 2 intraoral sensors (Xios AE and Schick AE) and 3D/2D imaging systems (Orthophos E, Orthophos SL 3D, and Orthophos S 3D)
- In Oct 2019, Envista Holdings Corporation entered into a partnership with TeamSmile programs all through the US for propagating the use of KaVo SMARTmatic and KaVo MASTERtorque LUX M8900L
Key Takeaways of Dental Imaging Equipment Market Study
- Extraoral X-Ray held 28.6% of revenue share in the dental imaging equipment market in 2019
- Independent dental clinics accounted for major revenue share of 69.1% in 2019
- North America and Europe contribute account for over 60% of market share in the dental imaging equipment market
“The players are shifting their gears towards digital imaging. This upgradation is expected to shape the global dental imaging equipment market.” says an FMI Analyst.
More Valuable Insights on Dental Imaging Equipment Market
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the segments from 2015 to 2030. The global dental imaging equipment market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provide compelling insights on dental imaging equipment market on the basis of product type, (Intraoral X-ray Systems, Intraoral Plate Scanner, Intraoral Sensors, Intraoral Phosphor Storage Plates, Extraoral X-ray Systems, Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) Imaging, Intraoral Cameras), by End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Independent Dental Clinics, Forensic Laboratories), across seven major regions.
Get a Tailored Made Report to Match Your requirements, Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-861
Leading Players in Dental Imaging Equipment Market
The dental imaging equipment market is onto the digital spree. Digital imaging systems are being provided by the key players to cater to the increasing number of patients throughout. At the same time, AI is being tried out as an effective tool for dental digital solutions.
In line with the above-mentioned developments, twin robotic X-Ray system from Siemens provides a combination of 2D X-Rays with fluoroscopy along with 3D imaging.
The key players in the dental imaging equipment including the ones mentioned above are:
- Envista Holdings Corporation
- Dentsply Sirona
- Carestream Dental, LLC
- Danaher Corporation
- Acteon Group
- Planmeca Oy
*The list is not exhaustive, and only for representational purposes. Full competitive intelligence with SWOT analysis available in the report
- Intraoral X-ray Systems
- Wall/Floor Mounted Intraoral X-ray Systems
- Hand-Held Intraoral X-ray Systems
- Intraoral Plate Scanner
- Intraoral Sensors
- Intraoral Phosphor Storage Plates
- Extraoral X-ray Systems
- Panoramic X-rays Systems
- Cephalometric Projections Systems
- Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) Imaging
- Intraoral Cameras
- Independent Dental Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Forensic Laboratories
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-861
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia