In terms of value, the global market for Cocoa is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3.4 % during the forecast period and is projected to account for US$ 14,572 Mn by 2026 end. Increase in demand for Cocoa can be attributed to its health benefits. Cocoa helps in regulating the symptoms of intense fatigue syndrome, provides protection against sunburn, reduces hypertension, improves heart health, etc. Cocoa is also a rich antioxidant source.
Increasing awareness among adults and consumers of other age groups around the globe regarding the various health benefits related to the consumption of cocoa-containing food products, such as dark chocolate, has been affecting the cocoa market and the revenue from it in a positive way. Growing accessibility towards a wide variety of chocolate flavours and different types of chocolates is resulting in growing demand for cocoa as an ingredient. A wide variety of chocolates, such as milk chocolates, dark chocolates and other cocoa- containing products, such as cocoa powder, cocoa, liquor and cocoa butter, are witnessing high demand. That apart, different types of flavors, such as mint, vanilla, coffee, etc., are promoting the overall revenue growth of the cocoa market.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2961
These benefits of cocoa are expected to drive the growth of the Cocoa market due to its growing end-use in varied industries, such as bakery, confectionery, beverages, pharmaceuticals, etc. The cocoa market has major end-use potential in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics markets.
Some of the key players in the cocoa market include The Barry Callebaut Group, The Hershey Company, Nestlé S.A., Cargill Incorporated, Puratos Group, Cémoi, Mars, Incorporated, Blommer Chocolate Company, Meiji Holdings Company, Ltd. Carlyle Cocoa, Jindal Cocoa and United Cocoa Processor.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2961
Key Segments Covered
By End Use
- Functional Food
By Product Type
- Cocoa powder
- Cocoa butter
- Cocoa liquor
Major players in the cocoa market are inclined towards sustainability and certification. Certifications and sustainability are the trends gaining importance in the global cocoa industry.
- In October 2016, Blommer Chocolate Company, U.S., announced its plan to procure only certified cocoa from 2020 onwards in order to adhere to cocoa industry standards
- In December 2015, Nestlé U.K. & Ireland announced their plans to use only certified sustainable cocoa to improve product quality of chocolate-based products from January 2016 onwards
- In April 2015, The Hershey Company announced plans to source sustainable and certified cocoa for four of its chocolate brands which use cocoa as a major ingredient.
Buy Now Report Here@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2961
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Introduction
3. Organic Cocoa Market Analysis Scenario
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Organic Cocoa Market Analysis and Forecast, By Nature
6. Global Organic Cocoa Market Analysis and Forecast, By Process type
7. Global Organic Cocoa Market Analysis and Forecast, By Product type
8. Global Organic Cocoa Market Analysis and Forecast, By Application
9. Global Organic Cocoa Market Analysis and Forecast, By Region
10. North America Organic Cocoa Market Analysis and Forecast
11. Western Europe Organic Cocoa Market Analysis and Forecast
12. Asia Pacific Excl. Japan (APEJ) Organic Cocoa Market Analysis and Forecast
13. Latin America Organic Cocoa Market Analysis and Forecast
14. Eastern Europe Organic Cocoa Market Analysis and Forecast
15. Middle East and Africa Organic Cocoa Market Analysis and Forecast
16. Japan Organic Cocoa Market Analysis and Forecast
17. Competition Landscape
18. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
19. Research Methodology