Carthamus yellow is a compound that is extracted from the petals of Safflower and then alkalized to obtain a yellow to brown colour pigment when added to products. The carthamus yellow is a clean label pigment that has been tested and proved to not cause any adverse effects when consumed in appropriate levels. The carthamus yellow has a subtle hay flavour to it and is easily soluble in water. The carthamus yellow gives different colours at different pH from greenish yellow to orange-red hue but it is more stable in acidic pH ranges. The carthamus yellow pigment is available in a powder as well as liquid form and the applications differ according to the form.
Organic carthamus yellow is also available in the market which is mainly used in cosmetics. This is high in demand in the MEA region as the use of organic cosmetics is trending in this region. The extraction process of the carthamus yellow extraction differs on the use of solvents and the process is either chemical or natural.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-9322
Carthamus Yellow with a Wide Range of High End Applications
The high prices of carthamus yellow have resulted in its use only by high-end users. It is mainly used in the foodservice sector and the pharmaceuticals where the clean-label and health is a major factor. Also, the required colour is obtained at specific pH thus various different hues can be achieved by slightly changing the pH of the product it is used in. It is used as a colouring agent in various products also due to its good resistance to light and high temperature. The dry powder of the carthamus yellow is used in blends such as in bakery products, confectionery, seasonings, and the liquid is used in dairy products, beverages, jams, desserts etc.
Carthamus Yellow Market: Regional Analysis
The use of the carthamus yellow in the food applications is higher in the European and the North America regions as the requirement for the clean label products is more in these regions. Due to the high price of carthamus yellow, the majority of its use is in the high-end applications. But many manufacturers have started to manufacture carthamus yellow especially in Mediterranean countries, Europe and the U.S. This is because of the high demand of the clean label ingredients in the food, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical industries. The high competition amongst the manufacturers might result in the lowering of the price in the upcoming years.
Carthamus Yellow Market: Key Participants
Some of the key market participants in the carthamus yellow market are:
- Hansen Holding A/S
- Guixi Huakang Natural Pigment Factory
- Qingdao Pengyuan Kanghua Natural Source. Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Yunnan Tonghai Yang Natural Products Co., Ltd.
- Shaanxi Fuheng(FH)Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Glico Nutrition Co. Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Avantor Inc.
- Kanegrade Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Carthamus Yellow Market Segments
- Carthamus Yellow Market Dynamics
- Carthamus Yellow Market Size
- Carthamus Yellow Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Carthamus Yellow Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Carthamus Yellow Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Carthamus Yellow
- Value Chain Analysis of the Carthamus Yellow Market
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-9322
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
Carthamus Yellow Market: Segmentation
The carthamus yellow can be segmented on the basis of form, nature, extraction process and end use.
On the basis of form, the carthamus yellow market can be segmented as:
On the basis of nature, the carthamus yellow market can be segmented as:
On the basis of extraction process, the carthamus yellow market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the carthamus yellow market can be segmented as:
- Food Processing
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Textile Industry
- Foodservice/ HoReCa
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/9322
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the carthamus yellow market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the carthamus yellow market
- Competitive landscape of the carthamus yellow market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on carthamus yellow market performance
- Must-have information for carthamus yellow market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint