As per a recent market survey by ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI), the global building automation systems market totaled US$ 44.6 Bn in 2021.
Rapid advancements in building automation systems, coupled with the emergence of connective technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and cloud computing will continue augmenting market growth during the forecast period. FMI projects the market to grow at a healthy 7.8% CAGR between 2021 to 2031.
After buckling the impacts of the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak, the global building automation systems market experienced year-over-year growth by 7.0% between 2020 and 2021.
Building automation systems offer interconnectivity of machines and devices to manage and streamline daily operations in commercial, industrial, and residential sectors. Growing demand for convenience and comfort among tenants in modern residential spaces will continue providing tailwinds to BAS sales.
For more insights into the market, request a sample of this report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2150
Besides this, emergence of smart cities across several countries is spurring demand for building automation systems. These systems facilitate energy efficiency, water and gas supply, lighting, temperature control, along with superior security and surveillance in residential as well as commercial buildings.
As per FMI’s in-depth regional analysis, the U.S. is anticipated to witness high demand for building automation systems during the assessment period. Growth in commercial sector, coupled with penetration of building automation systems in schools, universities, hospitals, and entertainment centers are estimated to fuel market growth through 2031.
“Government-backed initiatives to encourage the development of smart buildings, coupled with post-sales assistance and services offered by market players will positively shape the demand outlook in the building automation systems market,” says the FMI analyst.
- Building automation system services are estimated to dominate the product segment.
- Sales of security and surveillance building automation systems will remain high through 2031.
- Applications of building automation systems in commercial sector will continue gaining momentum.
- The U.S. is expected to witness high demand for building automation systems, owing to expansions in the residential and commercial sector. FMI projects the North American market to grow at a positive 7.2% CAGR.
- Growth prospects in the U.K. are projected to be bright, due to stringent government regulations regarding energy efficiency and conservation. The European building automation systems market is poised to expand at a 7.0% CAGR.
- China will emerge as an attractive market, owing to government initiatives promoting the development of smart cities.
- South Korea and Japan will collectively account for 7% of the total market share.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2150
Honeywell International, Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, ABB, Johnson Controls, Plc, Delta Electronics, Inc., Eaton Corporation, Bosch Rexroth, Emerson, AVASGLO Group, Signellent Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd., Comnatz Thailand Company Ltd, Deos AG, MCS Automation Technology Company Ltd., and Philips Lighting are some prominent players operating in the building automation systems market profiled by FMI.
As per FMI’s analysis, top 5 players in the building automation systems market comprise Siemens AG, Honeywell International, ABB, Schneider Electric, and Johnson Controls, plc, accounting for 44% of the total market share.
Prominent players in the building automation systems market are focusing on intensive research and development to add new products and services to their product portfolios. Apart from this, strategic collaborations, acquisitions, and mergers will remain key growth strategies among market players in the upcoming decade. For instance:
- In August 2021, Schneider Electric released its new EcoStruxure Micro Data Centre architectures on Stratus Technologies’ ftServer edge computing platforms to move data center capabilities to factory floors. These systems integrate Stratus’ fault tolerance and virtualization with Schneider’s uninterrupted power supply and run critical equipment with no downtown.
- In July 2021, Germany’s Bosch Rexroth and Gamuda Engineering announced a collaboration to offer building automation systems in the Malaysian construction industry. The collaboration is aimed to raise the Malaysian construction industry’s competency in automation.
More Insights on the Building Automation Systems Market
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the global building automation systems market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product type (hardware, software, and services), system type (security & surveillance, HVAC, lighting solutions, and building energy management), application type (commercial, residential and governmental), and across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, Middle East, and Africa).
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on the Industrial Automation Domain
2021 Analysis and Review: Electric Motors Market by Design – AC Electric Motors and DC Electric Motors for 2021-2031
2021 Analysis and Review: Ice Cream Processing Equipment Market by Product Type – Hard Ice Cream Processing Equipment and Soft Ice Cream Processing Equipment for 2021-2031
2021 Analysis and Review: Diamond Core Drilling Market by Drilling Type – Rotary Drilling and Wireline Drilling for 2021-2031