FMI’s new study on the blow fill seal (BFS) technology tracks growth in 20+ high-growth markets. A detailed analysis on the competitive landscape along with segment-wise growth has also been offered in the report.
- Blow fill seal (BFS) technology market to reach US$ 2.6 Bn by 2021-end
- Owing to COVID-19 impact, market revenues to grow at 5.4% in 2021 over 2020; however, long-term growth pegged at 9%
- US will hold 84% share of North America blow fill seal technology market; Canada to grow at steady pace, albeit from a low base
- Adoption of blow fill seal technology in UK set to grow at nearly 8% in 2021 owing to strong demand from food industry
- France and Germany BFS technology leaders investing in innovative technology
- In Asia Pacific, affordable packaging solutions preferred, but Japan and South Korea are outliers
“Adoption of blow fill seal technology continues to be strong. Market players continue to focus on innovative technology to boost their presence”, says an FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4407
FMI’s study analyzes uptake of blow fill seal technology across various segments and sectors. Demand for blow fill seal technology from the prefilled syringes and injectables segment continues to remain high. FMI anticipates the status-quo to continue during the course of the forecast period.
Although polyethylene remains the most widely used product in blow fill seal, there is a noticeable shift away toward sustainable materials. Further, incompatibility of various materials with polyethylene is another concern for manufacturers.
The challenge with counterfeit drugs necessitates a multi-pronged approach. The use of BFS in addressing this challenge is gaining momentum. BFS helps in product discarding after use, and its use is likely to gain further traction during the assessment period.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-4407
The research study on blow fill seal technology market by FMI tracks the strategies and product offerings of various players. According to the study, some of the leading players in BFS technology market include Unither Pharmaceuticals, Rommelag Kunststoff-Maschinen Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH, Catalent, Inc., Curida AS, Unipharma LLC, Weiler Engineering Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International AG, Nephron Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Horizon Pharmaceutical Inc, Brevetti Angela S.R.L, Recipharm AB, Laboratorios SALVAT, S.A, The Ritedose Corporation and others.
According to the study, leading blow fill seal technology providers and packaging manufacturers are focusing on strategic collaboration to exchange technical know-how and to consolidate their position.
FMI anticipates mergers & acquisitions to further grow during the course of the forecast period as many economies are ripe for investment.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/4407
Blow Fill Seal Technology Market by Category
- 0.2-100 ml
- 100-500 ml
- Above 500 ml
- 0.1-10 ml
- 10-100 ml
- 0.1-10 ml
- 10-50 ml
- Others(prefilled syringes & Injectables)
- Wound Care
- Food & Beverage
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)