The world during the latter half of the 20th century, having recuperated from the dreadful repercussions of the two world wars, witnessed high economic and technological growth across the globe. Energy was the single most important component responsible for facilitating ongoing development activities. Unfortunately, this led to undeterred exploitation of available energy resources. Thus, the world’s industrial growth was shadowed by rising concerns over depleting energy resources and their harmful impact on the environment. It was only in early 1990’s that the concepts of environment preservation and sustainable development were formally recognized at a broader platform by the world bodies and the quest for greener energy substitutes gained momentum. Bioethanol is one such alternative.
The contribution of renewable energy to the world energy balance has grown significantly, particularly during the last two decades. Aligned with the global trend of sustainability, bioethanol is making way, among other renewable energy resources, as a key substitute fuel for various transport vehicles. Cars with bioethanol fuel, alongside reducing dependence on conventional oil, also reduce greenhouse gas emission.
- To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6549
Bioethanol can be produced from sugar cane molasses, starch crops, crop residues and other wasted crops. Different manufacturing steps, such as fermentation, distillation, dehydration, etc. are involved in its production. Apart from being beneficial from an environmental point of view, bioethanol also has various notable properties, such as homogeneity, physical stability, low viscosity, weak lubricity, anti-corrosiveness and better antiknock characteristics (which increases its fuel efficiency), among others. The application versatility of bioethanol – it is used as feedstock in the chemical industry, fuel for power generation, a substitute to petrol in road transport vehicles, etc. — makes it a popular choice among different end-users.
Government Support to Pave Way for Increasing Bioethanol Demand
Increasing population, growing urbanization and ever-increasing demand for energy coupled with rising environmental concerns are some of the factors estimated to drive global bioethanol consumption at a holistic level. That apart, low carbon footprint as compared to its conventional counterparts as well as government support – at the policy level and in the form of tariffs – are the other two factors expected to propel the adoption of bioethanol as a transport fuel across different regions. Various regulations for clean air (clean air act) and reduction in GHG (greenhouse gases), etc. are also expected to play a crucial role in boosting the market.
- Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-6549
Global Bioethanol Market: Regional outlook
The production method for bioethanol has been present in the market for quite some time now. However, the quantity produced varies from region to region, depending on local feedstock availability. The U.S. is the single largest producer of bioethanol globally and is loosely followed by Brazil and China. Over the years, Canada has also secured its position as a prominent bioethanol manufacturer and is now listed among the key global producers of bioethanol. India, due to growing government support, is now competing with countries, such as France, Germany and Australia in bioethanol production. The global consumption of bioethanol is expected to increase with high CAGR, creating significant opportunities for manufacturers around the globe. Regional policy interventions and technology developments are expected to remain determining factors for the success of the market.
Global Bioethanol Market: Key Players
Some of the key players identified across the value chain of the global bioethanol market include, Absolute Energy, LLC. , Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc., Aemetis, Inc., The Andersons, Inc., Cargill Incorporated, Flint Hills Resources, Fulcrum Bioenergy Inc., Cool Planet Energy Systems Inc., BioAmber Inc., Osage Bio Energy, LLC, etc.
Opportunities for Market Participants
Research and development, product trial, market approach, effective utilization of government initiatives, etc. will prove to be effective measures for enhancing profitability in bioethanol business. Due to the efforts of global thought leaders, environmentalists and various stakeholders working to promote the substitution of conventional oil with bioethanol, significant opportunities lie ahead for market participants to build the marketability of their product.
Brief Approach to Research
FMI will follow a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the product type, end uses and other product segments covered in the study is followed by a demand-side analysis to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level and consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the global market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario in the global market
- Analysis of the global market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of top players in the market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global bioethanol market can be segmented on the basis of feedstock type, fuel generation, fuel blend, end-use industries and regions.
On the basis of feedstock type, the global bioethanol market can be segmented as follows:
- Starch-based feedstock
- Sugar-based feedstock
- Cellulose-based feedstock
- Other feedstock
On the basis of fuel generation, the global bioethanol market can be segmented as follows:
- First generation
- Second generation
- Third generation
On fuel blend basis, the global bioethanol market can be segmented as:
- Other blends
On the basis of end-use industries, the global bioethanol market can be segmented as:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Power generation
- Other Industries
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint