According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the market for automatic coffee machine is expected to reach US$ 99.66 Bn by the end of 2031. The growing coffee culture will continue to be a key driver, but FMI analysts found that market is still benefiting from rising demand for automatic coffee machines at commercial places. Besides, the customization offered by semi-automatic coffee machine is also gaining popularity.
Automatic coffee machine has become an essential component of commercial environment. College campus, corporate buildings, hospitals, government offices, restaurants chains, and offices play a significant role at workplace or social life events; likewise witness higher coffee consumption. Like other beverages, consumption of coffee helps people to stay alert and increase productivity which results to uplift demand for automatic coffee machines at such places. Thus, with the increasing installation of automatic coffee machine at commercial places, manufacturers are highly likely to gain substantial growth in sales volume in the near future.
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5837
- Automatic coffee machine market growth rose by over 3% in 2021 in comparison to 2020. FMI forecasts it to exhibit 6.1% CAGR in 2021
- Market outlook remains strong as FMI forecasts it to exhibit 6.5% CAGR between 2021 and 2031
- U.S. will hold over 72.6% of the North America in 2021 and outlook for the remaining forecast period stays positive
- UK will register a growth of 4.7% YOY
- Germany will remain dominant market for automatic coffee machine sales in Europe
“Rising integration of smart technology in domestic electronic appliances is expected to remain as a prevailing trait during the forecast period. Automatic coffee machines are identified as one of the key equipment of today’s modern kitchen. This is attributable to the features like convenient accessibility from distant place,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Super Automatic Coffee Machines Become Highly Sought-after
Fast pacing lifestyle of today’s world demands instant coffee. Thereby coffee machine makers are putting efforts to offer automatic coffee machines where consumers will spend merely 30 to 45 seconds to get coffee. Thus, increasing adoption of super automatic coffee machine is expected to drive market owing to its fast-paced technology and latest modifications. The consistency in coffee brewing in less time is gaining popularity among consumers to get instant cup of coffee on the go. Moreover, coffee industry is highly investing in research and development activities to improve automation features in super automatic coffee machines in order to increase its flexibility among coffee addicts.
Focus on Energy Efficiency to Hold Sway in Future
Increasing inclination towards energy efficiency and eco-friendly nature of products is expected to proliferate market opportunities. Stringent safety standards drafted by environment regulatory bodies such as Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and government have given rise to expand ENERGY STAR specification to new products and reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emission. Thereby, increases adoption of energy efficient products. Coffee machine makers are investing heavily on design and mechanism of automatic coffee machine in order to offer high quality performance in less power consumption.
E-Commerce is redefining the commercial activities around the world. In fact, the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown effects have tipped the involvement of e-Commerce within all industries. The segment of population not prevalent with internet retailing has also adopted the same, it being the only option. Internet has also revolutionized the marketing approach as well as consumer behavior, be it purchase pattern or marketing tactics, product penetration or product targeting.
For More Details, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5837
Impact of Covid-19
Online retailing bracketed the sales of automatic coffee machine, without resulting in any dip in the demand for the same. Though the lockdown led to a short-term halt in production of the products, the sales and demand have bounced back to its regular. Automatic coffee machine is turning out to be an essential; hence, the category experienced minute impact because of the Covid-19 shutdown. However, out-of-home coffee consumption has got slashed through the Covid-19 lockdown period.
Who is winning?
The report highlights some prominent players in the global automatic coffee machine market, which include Koninklijke Philips N.V, Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., De’Longhi Appliances s.r.l, Nestlé Nespresso S.A, Melitta Group, JURA Elektroapparate AG, BUNN-O-Matic Corporation, BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, Bravilor Bonamat B.V, and Animo B.V, among others. Market players are primarily focused on various marketing campaigns to promote their products and create brand awareness among consumers, social media influence being on a high rise.
- In 2019, De’Longhi America, significant expansed its product portfolio with new product introduction across the De’Longhi and Braun brands. The products launched include brand-new one-touch fully automatic espresso machines, smart technology-enhanced manual machines and a customizable drip coffeemaker.
- For instance, Kaapi Machines consults significantly investing in marketing strategies to identify its needs and deploy efficient automatic coffee machines to cater to the wide-ranging beverage preferences of the employees.
Product launches will remain a key strategy adopted by market players to gain competitive advantage. Companies are introducing products which satisfy the consumers. The reason being, consumers are giving more importance to comfort and relaxation within the offices too.
- Fully Automatic
- Super Automatic
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)