The global membrane filtration systems market size is expected to reach US$ 23.3 Bn by the end of 2030. According to a study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will show a steady rise at 4.9% CAGR between 2020 and 2030. According to the report, the rapidly growing dairy industry, stringent regulations for water safety & filtration, and rising demand for premium alcoholic drinks products are some factors driving the growth in the membrane filtration systems market. The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market, covering key growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and prevailing trends. It uses unique research methods to offer the most accurate analysis of the market.
To Get Sample Copy of Report Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11422
It includes in-depth insights into the membrane filtration systems market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the market was at US$ 14.5 Bn in 2020. Through the course of the report’s forecast period, the market is exhibited to show a steady pace of growth.
- By application, the water & wastewater segment is projected to account for the largest share in the market.
- During the forecast period, the segment of tubular systems in the membrane filtration systems market for food and beverages is projected to show faster growth.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to dominate the market.
- Increasing strict government regulations for water safety and filtration are major factors expected to drive growth of the global membrane filtration systems market.
- However, the high flow rates used in cross-flow feed can damage shear sensitive materials is expected to restrain growth of the global membrane filtration systems market. In addition, high equipment cost may hamper the market growth to a certain extent.
- In terms of membrane material, polymeric and ceramic are two key segments in the market.
“The increase in demand for dairy products, government support for membrane filtration systems technology in water purification, the growth in the purchasing power of the middle-class community for quality goods and the increase in the consumption of functional food are some of the important factors that are projected to drive demand for membrane filtration systems technology in Asia Pacific,”said a lead analyst at FMI.
Despite Focus on Healthy Diet, Change in Consumption Pattern Due to COVID-19 Outbreak will Impact Growth
Coronavirus outbreak had a considerable impact on consumption pattern of buyers. The focus on health and hygiene products and rise in demand for healthy organic food are indicative of key shifts in consumer behaviour. This will invariably impact growth forecasts for the market. However, top companies in membrane filtration systems market expect supply chain and cash flow disruptions to remain the biggest hurdles even in the post lockdown situation. Following coronavirus outbreak, companies operating in this market are under pressure to deliver products to market in time. These developments could have significant impact on the market.
Who is Winning?
The leading players in the membrane filtration systems market include Porvair Filtration Group, Pentair Plc., Prominent GmbH, SPX Flow, Inc., Veolia, Koch Membrane Systems Inc, 3M Company, Pall Corporation, GEA Group AG, Alfa Laval AB, Suez Water Technologies and Solutions and DowDuPont. These players are expanding their presence across various geographies and entering new markets in developing regions to expand their customer base and strengthen presence in the market. The companies are also introducing new innovative products in the market to cater to the growing consumer demands.
For More Details, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11422
MEMBRANE FILTRATION SYSTEMS MARKET TAXONOMY
The global membrane filtration systems market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Water & Wastewater
- Food & Beverages
- Spiral Wound
- Tubular Systems
- Plate & Frame
- Hollow Fiber
- Reverse Osmosis(RO)
- Ultra filtration (UF)
- Nano filtration(NF)
- North America
- Latin America
- Base year considered – 2020
- Actual estimates/Historical data – 2015 – 2019
- Forecast period – 2020 – 2030
- Forecast units – Value (USD) Bn, Volume (MT)
- Segments covered – Membrane Material, Module Design, Application, Technique and Region
- Regions covered – North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Oceania and MEA
- Key Players – 3M Company, The WABAG Group, Pall Corporation, GEA Group, Dow Company, Koch Membrane System, and Veolia Water Technologies
- Report coverage – Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends