Increasing contact lens usage, emerging new treatment options such as anti-amoebic drugs, and well-established supply chain operations are expected to fuel the growth of the corneal ulcer treatment market. Various initiatives by global as well as regional organizations, governments, etc., to eliminate avoidable blindness caused due to contact lens use, are helping to increase awareness about corneal ulcer among the general public as well as ophthalmologists. Further, universities and non-profit organizations arranging eye check-up camps further aids in enhancing awareness about corneal ulcers.
FMI – a well-established name in the market research domain – forecasts that, the corneal ulcer treatment market will experience a major upturn in the coming years, reaching a valuation of US$ 1.3 Bn by 2029.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-6953
Corneal Ulcer Treatment Market
Key Takeaways of Corneal Ulcer Treatment Market Study
- Treatment of broad-spectrum corneal ulcers using antibiotics is expected to gain traction and contribute more than 75% of revenue share during the forecast period.
- Growing bacterial keratitis requiring antibiotics for treatment will contribute significantly to the revenue share of the segment.
- Eye drops or eye ointments dominate the market by form type, as these are relatively cheaper and do not require other interventional and oral route for drug delivery.
- By distribution channel, retail pharmacies are expected to gain more than 50% of market share during the forecast period.
- North America is dominating the global corneal ulcer treatment market, while East Asia is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities, owing to rising healthcare infrastructure and industrialization.
Acquisition – Key Strategy Followed by Leading Manufacturers
Leading manufacturers in the corneal ulcer treatment market are focusing on geographical expansion as well as increased product offerings through partnerships and acquisitions. In order to evaluate cost effective therapy for corneal ulcer treatment, manufacturers are evaluating new drugs via clinical trials For example, in Dec. 2019, Mallinckrodt plc enrolled the first patient in the company’s Phase 4, multi-center, multiple-dose, open-label study to assess the effects of Acthar Gel as a therapy option in patients with severe keratitis.
Want more insights?
A new study by Future Market Insights opines on the evolution of the corneal ulcer treatment market from 2014–2018, and presents demand projections for 2019–2029 on the basis of drug class (antibiotics, antifungals, antivirals, anti-amoebic drugs, corticosteroids, and NSAIDs), indication (bacterial keratitis, fungal keratitis, viral keratitis, and acanthamoeba keratitis), form (tablets, eye drops, and vials), and distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, drug stores, and online pharmacies), across seven prominent regions.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-6953
Why Future Market Insights?
· Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
· Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
· A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
· Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Debashish Roy
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com